Letrozole/Femara 5mg cd3-7....this is my first cycle on it

In the past on fertility meds if I ovulate I am regular. Its when I dont ovulate that my cycles get crazy. So with three follies you would think at least one ovulated. My fs would call in for me to get bw at my local hospital but I dont think I am and insurance wont pay and we are already in deep from ttc. So I guess I will give it another day or so and see what happens. Im thinking I ovulated later than fs predicted and we missed it. :(

Good luck this month! I took 5 mg cd3-7, had my ultrasound on cd 12 and had 2 18mm follicles! Last month on 2.5 mg the largest one got was 16mm on cd 17. So excited it worked and I hope it works for you too.
I had a mild headache but otherwise no side effects.
I am now 3 dpo...just the dreaded waiting game...

Im starting to get some painful af cramps. Wish it would come on already!

i started femara today but he said day 2-6. hrmm. first cycle trying it.last cycle i did unmedicated

Hello - what a wonderful thing that this exists! I'm 37 and have had 3 miscarriages since last October. We were referred to a fertility clinic in Toronto and after our assessment, were given two lines of treatment to consider - IVF or super ovulation. I've done a lot of research on my own and feel that trying femera before the other 2 options would be an interesting option to at least explore. Would anyone be willing to share the name of the clinic in Toronto where treatment with femera is offered? Good luck to everyone x

Hi Ladies :wave:
Waiting to start my new cycle so I can finally start my Femara cycle 1. Used clomid for 4 cycles, and the side effects was horrible, I literally had all the side effects, no jokes, and decided enough is enough, when my previous guinea didn't want to prescribe femara. So got a second opinion from another guinea. He agreed that its better to be on Femara, as its a natural prosess where as clomid triks your body to O.
Mommy again, FX you get your BFP spoon!
hi , please can you tell me where in Durban or south africa I can get Femara . My pharmacist is alos trying to locate it . I would really appreciate your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->