Let's all have babies!

I'm having a girl with black hair and green eyes, 16 lbs 7 oz and the father is.....the pope! :rofl:

I'm having a girl and the father is Bill Clinton.....7 lbs, 7 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes

*LOL*

Tiffany, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 9 lbs, 10 oz and have blonde hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Woohoo!!!

Who's the father???

The Pool Guy

Naughty, naughty! You aren't supposed to fool around with the hired help. Just like with the Butler, the Cook, the Chauffeur...

Woohoo!!!

hahaha... so many Clinton babies, in true Bill fashion :rofl:

It's A Boy!

You're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 8 lbs, 5 oz and have brown hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The Father: The Neighbor Kid

Holy &#%@! You seduced the neighbor's kid, you cradle-robbing hussy! I hope for your sake he's over 18. We sure hope he resembles your husband. . .

:rofl:

you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 16 lbs, 8 oz and have red hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

16lb 8oz- OMG

DAD: PeeWee Herman ?? who?? :rofl:

x

But i like the name Nicole Rebecca
x

I'm pregnant with a 10lb14oz boy with brown hair and brown eyes.. by Arnold Sw...whatever his last name is!! :rofl:

I'm not pregnant or sleeping with Arnold but I wouldn't mind the rest being true for my next.. :rofl:

And the father is...

The Pope

Oh, girl- that is just so wrong on so many levels, we don't even know where to begin. Thanks for bringing down the Catholic Church single-handedly

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Weirdly tho, my "baby" is called "Caitlin Caitlin Pope": if i ever actually have a girl, i had already decided on Caitlyn as the midle name *insert twilight zone music here*
rofl

sarah, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 12 lbs, 11 oz and have red hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

You little Fabio-stalking vixen! Admit it- the only way this could happen is if you tripped him and beat him to the floor. Congratulations on your cat-like reflexes.

Oh and.... the MAILMAN :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am with child also :rofl:, 7 lbs, 10 oz girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, with the Pope! (Although I don't think its the current pope :huh:)

Rebecca Elizabeth Pope... hrmm :rofl:

Dawn, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 10 lbs, 7 oz and have brown hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The daddy is Dick Cheney

This must have occurred while you were in a coma or otherwise unconscious, like at a frat party. We can't think of any other likely way.

:rofl:

Rosana, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 12 lbs, 4 oz and have red hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

Uh-oh, your dalliance with the mailman is catching up with you. How are you going to explain this 'Special Delivery' to your hubby?

That's exciting but I must say that the mailman is actually the gardener... AKA OH!!!

But it's funny to realise that the test is quite acurate, I actually could very posibly have a red haired brown eyed baby... Well acurate except for me being pregnant!!! XD

Amy, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 13 lbs, 10 oz and have black hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The Daddy is... Janet Reno

Oh please girlfriend, how could you? Have you no standards? Have you lost your mind? Have you had second thoughts, feelings of shame, or an STD test?

Name: Emily Emma Reno

Whos Janet Reno?? lol

I'm having a girl with Arnold Shwars;dghnq ;iugh;f (how the hell do you spell his name?!)

must have been forced sex...there's no way I'd go into THAT voluntarily

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->