Lets buddy up?!

MrsArcher

Reaction score
TTC #1
Currently 9 DPO, AF is due in 5 days (July 12th).

Anyone similar? c:

:dust: When do you plan on testing?

:dust: When do you plan on testing?

Not sure yet. :x I want to wait until after the 12th passes but I'm growing SO impatient. I've been having a few symptoms so that makes me want to test sooner even more!
When do you suggest?

I have read of girls on here who have tested as early as 7dpo and got a fairly light positive on the HPT and it got darker everyday. I have also read of girls who tested early but got a BFN, so they waited until AF was a day late to test again and got a BPF. I would test 10dpo just bc I know I wouldn't be able to wait, but then test again once AF is officially late.

I have read of girls on here who have tested as early as 7dpo and got a fairly light positive on the HPT and it got darker everyday. I have also read of girls who tested early but got a BFN, so they waited until AF was a day late to test again and got a BPF. I would test 10dpo just bc I know I wouldn't be able to wait, but then test again once AF is officially late.

Yeah, I probably will! Haha.
I have two tests. One is a cheap off-brand and the other is a clearblue. You think it's smart to use the 'better' one for the first testing?

I would use the cheap one first.

Hello ladies mrsarcher I'm just like you afs due the 12th :)

Hi, I am also TTC #1. AF is due on July 14th. I have two First Response tests waiting for me in my bathroom drawer and I can't wait to use them! I'm trying my hardest to be patient since I have exactly one more week of waiting, but I will probably use one of the tests this weekend. Good luck and :dust: to you! And yes, I agree with MizzyD. I would use the cheaper one first and save the better one so you won't be wasting it, just in case.

Thanks ladies!!!
I'm testing tomorrow morning! Wish me luck for two pink lines!!!!

I'm so nervous but excited.

Good luck!!! Let us know how it goes! I'm excited for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->