*Lets Get Bedding For September Ovulation And Get A BFP In October*

kezzaside

Reaction score
I'm currently on CD7 took soy cd1-5! Determined to get a bfp in October as iv been predicted!! September seems to be a good Month on people getting pregnant!
Join here !!!
Let's see how many bfp's we can get!!

sorry...i can't join yet as DH is away so no bding, but laughing at myself as I thought "Let's get bedding..." was a thread about buying new duvet covers! (Maybe because the others are bad luck or something) Oooops!

If I don't get a bfp this month I OV at the end of september so can I still join even if i'm not out this month? :haha: I am determined to get a bfp by the end of this year!!

Count me in :) I'm on CD3, taking soy til cd5, hoping to get a BFP somewhere between end of sept and end of oct cos currently have 60 day cycles so i'm also hoping the soy will shorten it or increase ov or something!?! Lol

Count me in! CD3 today. I'm already on the Sept testing thread to test the 30th, but if I don't get a :bfp: then I'll test on the 1st, and then the 2nd, and most likely the 3rd... every day until :witch: shows! :haha: I should ov around the 16th.

Im in! would love a june baby! mind you, last month i said id love a may baby! lol. im on cd4 today. ttc for 9 months now, although only last 2 months have i been doing opk's
Good Luck Ladies! xxx

I know... next weekend feels like FOREVER away!!! :blush: I just want to ov... and then test... all in the same week, okaypleaseandthankyou. :flower: :rofl:

I'm in too!! CD 1 today! would love an October bfp! My fav month of the year and its our 4 year anniversary!!!

Count me in, I'm due to O around the 15th and will be testing on 1st October if :witch: stays away!

I will probably me in. I am hoping that September or October will be my month.

Good luck ladies! I'm not sure when I'll ovulate. AF is due 30th September though. Iv been predicted that my baby will be conceived in September, ill get a bfp in october and it will be born in may... so I could be 4 weeks early? Predicted... lol Xx

Count me in too. Currently day 9. Just joined the forum. Been TTC for 7 months for first baby. Bought some pre- seed and digital ovulation tests so keeping fingers crossed this is the lucky month.

count me in too!came off the pill end of july had my first real af end of august so i'm hoping i'm back to regular cycles.......cd 8 today me thinks and if i am back to normal then i should ovulate early next week:happydance:we shall be bd every other day so hopefully we will catch that eggy:hugs:probably test beginning of october.i won't be to quick to test though as my last pregnancy took ages to show a bfp:wacko:

good luck girlies fx and lots of:dust: to us all

If i get pregnant in september my baby "should" be born in may which would be nice cause my birthdays in may :flower:
Good luck girlies! :thumbup:

can i come in. im due to ov towards end of sept but hoping for that bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"