Lets get bouncing!!!

XKatX

Reaction score
I've just been bouncing on my ball like a gooden' to the music on Strictly Come Dancing!!!

So what do other people bounce to?

And shall we all bounce together when x-factor is on??!!!!:happydance:

Iv heard that helps the baby engage, is that right? is that why you do it? Mind u, my DD was yest so think iv left it a bit late to ask that question! xxx

Iv heard that helps the baby engage, is that right? is that why you do it? Mind u, my DD was yest so think iv left it a bit late to ask that question! xxx
Yes it does!! It's also good for your back, core muscles and pelvic floor!!

ooow think il have a go tonight (after my chinese take away lol!!) thanks x

kat i think you should bounce to meatloaf "like a bat out of hell" may send a message to little bubba lol

h x

Iv been bouncing with my music on with the laptop on a chair in front of me!!! Im having a break now for x-factor because my legs ache!!!

Fingers crossed for you honey! You are so close! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you honey! You are so close! :hugs:

Thanks hun! I'm getting excited now! It only seems like 2 minutes since you and Anne-Marie were bouncing on your balls!!!

When should I start ball bouncing? And where do I get one? LOL...totally new to this ball bouncing bit.

I tried my yoga ball but it hurt my pelvis too much lol... i gave up, I have been going up and down my stairs lots though.

When should I start ball bouncing? And where do I get one? LOL...totally new to this ball bouncing bit.
I got mine at about 30 weeks. I used it a bit - but the last few weeks - I've been going mad on it!! I bought mine from Tesco. Make sure you get the right size though. I'm quite tall, so had to get the larger size. Just trawl the internet for gym balls - their sites will tell you which size for you height.

I had a look on a site and it said pregnancy balls were bigger and gym balls and gym balls aren't a good idea for pregnancy?

I had a look on a site and it said pregnancy balls were bigger and gym balls and gym balls aren't a good idea for pregnancy?

I've got a large gym ball and it's perfect. The physio said it was fine too. Was it a pregnancy ball site by any chance?

Yeah it was, I didnt no if it was just a marketing ploy to get people to buy their ball or not?

Yeah it was, I didnt no if it was just a marketing ploy to get people to buy their ball or not?

Definately! If you ask any physio, they will just say use a gym ball. In fact the ones at my labour ward are the same as the one I have from Tesco!!! Just make sure it's not too flimsy, so it doesn't burst on you!!!! Like I said, the Tesco ones are brill and I've also heard good reports about the Argos ones. No need to go to expensive internet sites hun.

Good lol I want one but obviously don't need one yet, but when I hit 3rd tri I'm getting one

i got mine from asda with a pump for £4. i like to bounce along to hollyoaks and xfactor. although hollyoaks on friday stopped me in my bounce xoxo

I'm missing out, I don't bounce to anything! I just sit on it to watch TV! I'd like to sit on it when on BnB but it's too low for the computer. When I'm on leave I'll have to have ball and BnB shifts! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->