Let's get to know each other??

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
Well i seen this in another thread, but thought i would start a new one so its more visable to everyone in TTCAL. Hope thats ok kafs78?

Name : Rebecca
Details: I went for my dating scan, at roughly 13 weeks, and was told baby had no heartbeat, i had a D&C 8 days later. This was my first pregnancy which was unplanned, but after all the emotions of the last few months me and OH are now trying for a little bean :hugs:

So why dont we all get to know each other ??

Well, ive already got to know you rebecca.... Yes, we live 5mins away from eachother

Here's my details:

Name: Kathleen
Had my 12wk scan, was bleeding, on 21 Apr. baby died at 8-9 weeks. Had ERPC on 23 Apr.
This was my 2nd pregnancy. (havea 5yr old daughter)

Name - Deb
Location - Notts, UK
Details - 4 children, 13, 9, 5, 20 months. Went for 12 week scan and baby had a "cystic hygroma" indicative on a chromosomal abnormality. Edward's Syndrome (Trisonomy 13) was diagnosed after CVS. We lost Charlie when i was 14 weeks pregnant after medical management.

Currently on cycle 5 TTC.

Name: Ally
Details: New to the site, loving all the advise and friendly people. TTC baby 1 after 2 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy.

A lovely thread. I posted on the other one, but here it is again.

Name: Amanda

Details: My first pregnancy went to 10 weeks. I had a blood clot in my uterus which pushed the baby out of place and caused a mc. I lost the baby on Christmas Eve 2008 and had to have a D&C.

My second pregnancy went to 6 weeks. Even at 4 weeks I could tell something wasn't right. I had a weird pain in my uterus. They never identified the pain but the pregnancy wasn't developing properly. I was scheduled to have another D&C on Christmas Eve 2009, but they pushed it back a couple of weeks after seeing some hope. I ended up having a D&C in mid January of this year.

Name: Ashley

Loaction: York

Details: 1 incomplete mc at 6 weeks at end of March 2010. Opted for natural management. TTC again

Name: Anne
Details: 3 children ages 21, 19, 17 (Grandson due in August by 21 yr old) 6 losses total. 1st 1989, 2nd 1996, tubal ligation 1999, tubal reversal 2007, 3rd 3/05/08, 4th 7/05/08, 5th 10/21/08, 6th 2/16/10. Currently TTC # 4 after tubal reversal.

Name : Lianne.(23) DH Chris (29) been married just ova a year. :cloud9:
Details: I went for my dating scan, at roughly 13 weeks, and was told baby had no heartbeat, i had a D&C next day. This was my 2nd pregnancy.

i have a 5yr old boy Tyler & a 3yr old girl. Jamie-Leigh.

Jamie-Leigh isnt my biological daughter me & hubby have adopted her, shes my cousin & her birth mother gave her up for adoption!

:hugs:

Name: Vicky
Age 35
Details: Terminated 1st pregnancy June 2009 at 22 weeks after diagnosis of saccrocogeal teratoma stage 1, missed miscarriage November 2009 due to trisomy 22
just started ttc in May

Anne - your Pregnancy career is just awful, and i really feel for you.

Glad to see your NOT giving in to this...Keep up the fight, you'l get there in the end! XX

I'm nikki, 21 and my fiance is 30.

discovered at first scan i had a blighted ovum. had d&c end of jan. been ttc ever since, but my cycles arent back to normal at all yet..only had one af...

Name: Linda

Loaction: Ipswich, Suffolk

Details: I have 2 DS, 10yrs and 7yrs

I lost Identical twin boys at 21weeks in April 2010, we find out on Wed (26th May) what happened. We decided to TTC straight away.

Name: Linda

Loaction: Ipswich, Suffolk

Details: I have 2 DS, 10yrs and 7yrs

I lost Identical twin boys at 21weeks in April 2010, we find out on Wed (26th May) what happened. We decided to TTC straight away.

:hugs:

name:heather

details: mc 1995 DS 10ys, DS 9 yrs DD 7yrs mc dec 2004 at 5 wks DD 4yrs

conceived identical twins whilst on the pill which was a shock in first place, had 14 wk scan 10/03/2010 that showed i had MMC at 12/13 wks,decided to wait naturally for 5 wks, then tried medical management which failed so had D & C 19/04/2010 decided to TTC straight away but am now single and waiting to see if AF turns up

Name: Sarah

Details: 1st pregnancy ectopic. Removal of left tube and baby 5th Jan 2010.

hi

Name - jemma - 27
Location - barnsley, south yorkshire
Details - i had my first natural mc 10 years ago wasnt planned and didnt know til mc but i was young and didnt tell anyone as was scared.

been with my partner now 4 years and getting married soon ... we decided to ttc over a year ago and finally got our bfp in feb but went to our 12 week scan and no heartbeat baby died 7 weeks so had medical management and i found out i was resush negative and needed the d injection. hoping this now helps our sticky bfp soon just wish id have done something before when had first mc and maybe we would not have lost our baby but what is meant to be is meant to be.

hope we all get over sticky bfp soon and sending truck loads of :dust: to you all :flower:

Thanks girls for all the replies :) its nice to put a name to a face (in some cases), and to hear a bit about what we've all been through so we can help support each other :hugs: x

Name: Lisa
Details: Found out I was pregnant with my first January 26th, started bleeding the 30, miscarriage was cofirmed february 12th, clear scan February 22nd. Waited 2 AFs and started trying again this month.

Name: Mary
History: was raped and found out i was pregnant 2 months later MC at about 15weeks on christmas Day 1996, didn't go to doctors till 27 Dec when rushed by air ambulence for D&C at nearest hospital, had no follow up as i was only 16. Then met my DH in mid 1999, have DS 10years, diagnosed with secondary infertility, DD 3yrs, DS 1yrs, started TTC in June 2009, MC 23 Feb 2010 at 5.5, now still TTC but not ovulating every cycle so trying 2 cycles of metforim before moving on to something stronger.

Name: Tamara
History: we fell pregnant by surprise in May 2008 and had a missed MC on the 25th of July 2008 at 10 weeks, we had a D&C on the 28th of july. we continued to try again and fell pregnant in december 2009 and lost bub at 7 weeks, had a natural MC and continued to try again. fell pregnant again in april 2010 and lost bub at 5 weeks.
now going to get some help from doctors. with irregular cycles we are going on clomid in june 2010. currently on Cycle #20 trying for baby number 1!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->