Let's get to know each other??

Name: Vickie
Age 28 DH 42
History, Andrew, 10, Luke, 5, Jessica, 3, Matthew, 17 months. Had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in December 2009. I fell pregnant 18 days later with Isabella. Had scan at 10 weeks that showed happy baby leaping around everywhere. Heard her heartbeat on the doppler at 12.5 weeks. Went to my 13 week scan only to be heartbroken when told she had died the day before.

I had tablets on the ward to start contractions and delivered her naturally. We got to spend some lovely time with her and take some photos. I then had to have a ERPC as the placenta wouldnt come away

Name: Zoe
Details: We've got a daughter who will be 4 in July. Lost our son when I was 18 wks pregnant. We had CVS because the nuchal measurement was too high and we were given a 1 in 13 chance of something being wrong. Went for an early anomaly scan @ 17 wks and our baby's chin hadn't developed so a genetist was called and she gave us lots of advice and we decided on a tfmr. Baby George was born on 22nd March and his cremation was held on 13th May. We are now waiting for the post mortem results which we will get on 24th June.
Currently on cycle 2 ttc

Name: Andie
My story in short: had a mmc March 2009 at nearly 13 weeks. Went to ER in middle of the night because I had very slight spotting, but instinctively knew my baby had already passed. Ultrasound confirmed baby died at 8.5 weeks. Had D&C the next morning - didn't even leave the hospital first. Unable to conceive since loss, except I had an unconfirmed chemical last month. (Multiple faint BFPs that went negative then heavy late period).

Have a WONDERFUL 2 year old son!

Hi!! I'm Donna, and I am 25 years old.
I lost my 1st pregnancy at just over 5weeks in 2005. I was young and really didn't understand much about it, but I knew I really wanted to try again, and before I had had my next af, I was pregnant again!
That pregnancy was successful and has resulted in the best thing in my life, my beautiful boy dyl, who has just turned 4.:happydance:
We decided to ttc again in september 2009, and were hugely surprised to find out that I was already pregnant again!! sadly I mc again at 7 and a half weeks. we left it a couple of cycles and tried again and got another bfp in jan 2010. mc confirmed on 5th february at just over 8 weeks...and thats me...ttc again, having no idea why I keep losing my angels.:cry:

Name: Lucie
My story briefly: We're getting married next year after quite a long engagement, we decided we'd like to start for a baby early. After being on the pill for 10 years we got pregnant in the first month of coming off it. Unfortunately we lost the little one at 6 weeks, I should have been 9 weeks, I miscarried naturally at home. So here we are, trying again very shortly:hugs:

Name : Libby
Details: had an unplanned pregnancy 2 years ago, went in for an early scan as i was 17 and doctor thought a scan photo would be good when telling my parents, found out it was a risky pregnant, had blood tests everyday and a week and a half later had a m/c at 6 and a half weeks... me and oh are still together and are now trying for a sticky little bean

Name; Victoria
My first pregnancy, conceived with clomid, ended with my sons birth in 1998. Medical malpractice ended his life 44 hours later. Daughter born in 2000 after fertility treatment. Daughter born in 2003, conceived naturally. Had Mirena IUD removed Dec 09 and fell pg in March/Apr 10, miscarried at 6 weeks. Very very nervously and cautiously pregnant again, as of 40 hours ago.

Name: Frankee
My first pregnancy was semi planned (eh???) we were NTNP and I wanted it more than OH did, but once we got the BFP Hubby very quickly came round. at 9wk 5 days I got serious cramping, went to the docs who said I was fine. that evening I had heavy bleeding that didnt stop until 10wks when I passed our baby naturally at home, after serious cramps and I now believe where contractions. Currently waiting for my first AF so we may try again. All up in the air between june, july or 2012 *shrug*

Name:Claire
Details: Mummy to Jack 2 and a half, mmc (blighted ovum) at 13 weeks, opted for medical management but didn't work as still needed to pass sac, miscarried that naturally only to find out today that I still have tissue etc, booked in for erpc tomorrow morning, been going on for 4 weeks now, feeling really unlucky and wished I had opted for erpc in first place, hoping this nightmare will soon be over

Name: Louise
Details: Started trying in Oct 2009, got our BFP Early Jan. Started spotting at 11 weeks, scan confirmed i was carrying twins, lost 1st twin naturally day later, and 2nd twin 3 days after. CP the following month, Now on 3rd cycle of TTC

Name: Lucy

Details: Found out after nearly a year of trying that I was pregnant with our first baby in Jan this year had an early scan at 6 weeks and saw a wonderful little heartbeat then at our 12 week scan on the 29th March we were told that our baby had died at 10 weeks. Had erpc on the 31st March. Husband and I decided to try after one normal period which I got 1st May currently unsure I had a major bleed last night very very heavy floaded everywhere not sure if it was an very odd second period (a few days early) or an early miscarriage!

Hi All

Name: Lisa

Had miscarriage on 17th May at 7 weeks. Am currently waiting for AF so we can start TTC again. we have no children and have been trying for two years.

Name: Joanne
Details: 1 child 15 months, 2 losses both early Mcs at 5&6 weeks. TTC #2.

Very good idea !!
Name: Candice
Details: I have 2 daughters currently one is 12 and one is 10. I had 1 chemical pregnancy about 5 years ago and a MC in march went naturaly at 6 weeks. And another Chemical last cycle. We have been TTC for roughly 9 and half years with nothing but bad luck so far. Plan on having some tests done in june for Endo and hormone abnomralities among th enormal they check for every year.:hugs:

Hi all!

Name: Deb
Details: Trying for about 8 years. 4 years ago random health check discovered underactive thyroid, put on meds. M/C 1 Feb 07 @ 11 weeks, M/C 2 twins @ 10 weeks Nov 07 and finally M/C 3 May 2010 @ 9 weeks

Name: Megg (technically Megan)
Details: (Ex-)Step-mother of a 14 yr old and still the only mother he knows. TTC #1 since early 2007. We were off and on with it for a while through some health problems, but trying properly again since mid-2009. BFP in Oct 2009, blighted ovum (apparently NOT a MMC, I've been corrected) diagnosed at 10+2. BFP in Mar 2010, blighted ovum AGAIN diagnosed at 11+0. Trying again straight away now!

name; claire
age;28 oh 30
live; just by birmingham uk
details: i have a 9year old son. we were trying for 5months when i got a possitve preg test last novermber. sadly i lost my baby at the end of feb at 17weeks. ive had all my results back and they couldnt find out why it happened, it was just one of those thing:cry:
we are trying again and this is our second month

i wish everybody the best of luck:hugs::hugs:

Name: Laura
Married at start of year, got pregnant first month of trying but mc as 5+4, now had my first AF since then and starting TTC again this month

Hi all....
name: Kellie
DH: 41
live: New Jersey US
details: welp long story short- been married for 16 years this Oct but togther for 20 years- NTNP for 19 years and never pregnant until last year- found out I was pregnant when I was MC Oct 13th, 2009- SURPRISE I can YAY..... then got pregnant again March of this year- only to MC again on April 22nd- they "THINK" due to my low progesterone levels- so kinda sorta tried again this month after the MC- didn't prevent :winkwink:- if AF shows next week- we will back on the bandwagon again next month

I ONLY WISH the best for all you ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->