Lets have a chuckle... Things you can't do during pregnancy

paula727

Reaction score
and things you miss when you weren't pregnant!

1. Being able to laugh, cough, sneeze without having a panic attack because i've dribbled
2. Being able to bend over and pick things up
3. Being able to pain my toe nails and shave my legs
4. Being able to get off the sofa without feeling like roley poley
5. Being able to smell certian things without being sick
6. NOT being winded by tiny feet kicking my ribs
7. NOT feeling like someone is using your bladder as a trampoline
8. My clothes! Trying to find maternity clothes for weddings/christmas
9. SEX without the feeling of a beach ball being between us hehe
10. Having a normal state of mind (not crying hysterically at everything like a crazed psychopath)
11. and this is my most annoying part, not being able to get cross without someone saying to you 'oh its just pregnancy hormones'... no actually i'm really pissed at you so stop making yourself feel better by blaming it on my freaking hormones lmao!!!

AND IN GENERAL FEELING LIKE I LOOK LIKE THIS MOST OF THE TIME

Attachments

• GORILLA.jpg
    GORILLA.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1
I downloaded this on my phone and would look at it almost every day during the last month LOL!!!

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t642/rfinneran84/Mobile%20Uploads/FAF1EF83-F585-4C43-84C9-DC992EAACE13_zpsfuk5joru.png

LOL!!!! I can't stop laughing at the Gorilla but OMG this is even better!!! My OH is having a good chuckle at it too. He was the one showed me the Gorilla (good job i have a good sense of humor) lmao this is great thank you for making my day :D :happydance:

Climb a small stepladder without someone getting hysterical at you for being literally 1ft off the ground! The curtains won't adjust themselves ppl! :dohh:

Oh yes...getting out of the bath! Last night i had to roll over onto my side, up onto my knees and use my arms to push myself up! I couldn't turn on the tap for more warm water either so had to use my big toe...and then couldn't turn it off again! Talk about a beached whale!

:thumbup: :dohh: :cry:

Attachments

• 5e527d7e6c150021c6299f43e866f88c.jpg
    5e527d7e6c150021c6299f43e866f88c.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 48dbcf9addc89c38533c34d0c6f3778d.jpg
    48dbcf9addc89c38533c34d0c6f3778d.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
Put on my socks and shoes without having to take a break between each one! Bending is horrible and I've still got 3 months to go! I'm so short that I constantly have to sit leaning back to give my lungs more room. Also go about my day without people telling me "I'm not trying to tell you what to do but..." You're not really? Bc it sounds like you are... oh yes and that leads to not being so hormonal!! :haha:

Use the lower cupboards in the kitchen, especially the deep corner ones. If I do manage to get down in there I usually can't get up again...

hehe i think what makes these so funny is that it is real life tough situations for pregnancy. Just got out of the bath and found myself doing that. Now just trying to prep myself to clean my house... Marathon starts in 3..2...1...

Loading and emptying the washing machine has become a big task for me as bending over is just out of the question ...

as is looking pretty and feeling sexy in a nice dress, getting in and out of the bath, shaving, sleeping through the night and sitting at friends or familys house without having to get up every 5 minutes due to leg cramp ...

I'm also quite a tattoo enthusiast, so thats also been a big NO-NO for this 9 months ..

basically, pre - pregnancy life has dissappeared off into the distance and cramp, heartburn, lack of sleep and puffyness has become completely normal!! :D :D

Cutting my toe nails. Last night I tried and ended up cutting my big toe nail way too short. Today I can barely walk on it!

Sit on the floor to wrap presents. It's not a problem now, but all december, it was a nightmare! Soooo uncomfortable! Thank god Christmas is over :haha:

Sit on the floor to wrap presents. It's not a problem now, but all december, it was a nightmare! Soooo uncomfortable! Thank god Christmas is over :haha:

^^ This! Although after the first try doing it this way I gave up used the coffee table whilst sitting on the sofa :thumbup:

Making noises every time you get up or move! I feel like an elderly person right now not a 23 year old. Feeling like you've done a marathon going up the stairs (3 floors doesn't help!!) x

The other day I had to get my OH to wash my hair for me as my back was hurting too much 😳
Although I must say it was rather nice and relaxing!

I now can't reach any of the top shelves or lean over our breakfast bar as my bump is too big! We're heading off to the shops to browse furniture in an hour or so and I just know that I'm going to have an overwhelming urge to wee every few minutes yet completely won't need to...the joys of being very pregnant are definitely kicking in :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->