Let's play a Game 2!!!!!

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Whats your most coveted Pregnancy symptom that you can't wait to experience???

Mine: Of course the infamous nausea, I hate being sick but to know its for the baby will make me feel better and know that its real.

NEXT

Mine would have to be obviously no AF for at least 9 months... but other than that I think feeling sleepy. I have trouble sleeping as it is so I cant wait to actually feel tired for a change!! :D

Next...

Cool, Actually I think that's something I'll like cause Im anemic and get tired easy BUT then I would have a great excuse for being tired and could sleep as much as I want:rofl:

Anymore Ladies.........I know you can think of some

Big boobs hahah someone had to say it lol

Next

UNFORTUNATELY, I'm a 34ddd sooooooooooo. I have mucho busto to go round............Any takers.....................:rofl::rofl::rofl:

UNFORTUNATELY, I'm a 34ddd sooooooooooo. I have mucho busto to go round............Any takers.....................:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: over here!!!!!! im a larger girl and i only have largish B's on a good day!!! lol

Hmmm...I would have to say eating more. I love food (have always been petite) but as of late....I have gained ten pounds (I call them my wanna be pregnant pounds). it will be great to have an excuse to eat more.

LOL.

I just crave the bump... I already spend the whole 2ww with my hands resting on my belly lovingly. It would be great to have a reason for that!

2nd runner up: Yeah, the boobs. My little ones just started swelling up around ov time, and I'm completely fascinated!

BTW, the games were a great idea, MrsLarkins!

awwww thanks spotty, I figured instead of obsessing and being down, why not fantisize about PG together.............:happydance::happydance:

Girls, you can take alllllll the boobies you like.................although you may have to fight hubby for them........SHHHHH but I wont tell..........Id trade in a heartbeat.

Hopeful...........I may gain weight just saying this but I absolutely lOOOoove to eat........Its my most favorite thing next to sleeping when I'm dog tired.............I swear I may be like the mom on step by step if anybody remembers....the mom was caught in the kitchen at 2am with turkey drumstick in her hand and the gulity look of a million men.................LOL..........It was priceless....

The bump is one of my fave's too. Im so fascinated by it that Im planning on wearing a bikini when I get a bump. I want to show it to the WORLD..........I can't wait............ahhhhhhh (daydreaming)

A bump - I'm always paranoid I have a big belly anyway (I'm not even overweight) so I will be able to relax and not worry 'does my belly look big in this'! I'll have an excuse! And what a big bump I had with DS!!!!!

I cant wait for morning sickness as i know this is a good sign in your pregnancy and i did not have it last time when i m/c and i cant wait to have a bump!!!

I'll agree with the boobs thing, I find it quite funny that it's one of the things us ladies are never happy with what we're given, always either too small or too big!

Apart from that, I'm going to go with a random one... food cravings!

I'm quite a fussy eater and would actually love to crave (and hopefully therefore learn to eat) the things that I don't currently like :)

Apart from that, I'm going to go with a random one... food cravings!

I'm quite a fussy eater and would actually love to crave (and hopefully therefore learn to eat) the things that I don't currently like :)

what would be the most random thing you would want to crave??

Not really a 'symptom' as such... but I'm really looking forward to saying to my OH
"but honey, the baby wants me to ... do it/eat it/sleep/etc etc (delete or insert as appropriate)" :rofl:

I'd love to crave cheese - it's not random at all but I can't stand it unless it's cooked at the moment.

Maybe gerkins or something like that... I don't think that's random for a pregnant woman, but I can't stand pickles either.

I really don't want to start eating coal or wood or anything like that though!!!

Anyone else?

Hey there MrsL - Well mine isn't so much a symptom, but I think it would be nice for someone to say you have that pregnancy glow!! Not realistic really though since my mum was sick for pretty much the whole 9 months and looked like hell!! :rofl::rofl:
Nice to see some upbeat threads on here though!!! xxx

Not really a 'symptom' as such... but I'm really looking forward to saying to my OH
"but honey, the baby wants me to ... do it/eat it/sleep/etc etc (delete or insert as appropriate)" :rofl:

That's a good one - couple it with "honey, please can you carry this/clean this/do this because it's not good for the baby" and we're onto a winner :happydance:

id love to crave vegetables because i really dont like then that much and i would get super healthy!! xx

That's a good one - couple it with "honey, please can you carry this/clean this/do this because it's not good for the baby" and we're onto a winner :happydance:

"Honey.. can you please hang the washing out, all that bending over isn't good for the baby..... "

:happydance::rofl:

hi ...i carnt wait for the baby kicking .... ive always wanted a pic like this ....

https://files.myopera.com/cwbywz/albums/230079/babies-foot-sticking-out-of-pregnant-moms-stomach.jpg

ive told my partner when the time comes he never leaves the camera .. it must be in his hand at all times ready :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->