Let's Post Pics and Obsess Over OPK's!

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00308-20110811-09191.jpg[/IMG]

This is what my OPK progression looked like before they got stuck in the dark negative limbo. See how they are clearly negative and then get dark? it looks like it is about to go positive but it never did. It just stay the same dark color.

It looks like that bottom one is positive. Did you say that you temp and never got your temp rise?

Also, I see what you mean, I always like to keep testing until my line gets darker than the control line, just so I'm sure but I do this withing a few hours of getting a definite positive.

No I dont temp but I still dont think that is when I ovulated. I had no other symptoms of ovulation.

So... I think I 'may' have my first positive OPK... the line is as dark as the control but not as thick :wacko:

What does everyone think?? You are looking at the top one... I did it about 20 mins ago. The one underneath I dipped a couple of minutes ago in the same sample.

Thanks!

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
I'm not sure what's going on with that, you may be trying to ovulate but changing your mind.

Yes the one underneath I had literally just dipped - I have come downstairs now so as to not sit there staring at it.... going to go check on it shortly haha :winkwink:

So... I think I 'may' have my first positive OPK... the line is as dark as the control but not as thick :wacko:

What does everyone think?? You are looking at the top one... I did it about 20 mins ago. The one underneath I dipped a couple of minutes ago in the same sample.

Thanks!

Yep that's definitely positive, yayyy :happydance:

No I dont temp but I still dont think that is when I ovulated. I had no other symptoms of ovulation.

I know for months after my ovulation I had delayed ovulation and those b-vitamins really helped me, you should try them.

Thanks!

I would say if that is not positive it is DEF going to be like any time now! BD BD BD!

some women dont get darker test line than a negitive... some only get a dark line thats the same as the control line and its still classed as a positive.... if you got 2-3 days worth of these dark OPK's your last dark OPK you got you will tend to ovulate 24-48 hours later.

I get ovulation pains the day before i ovulate... i get a tiny amount of EWCM on the day of ovulation.

hope this helps x

I have gotten a little less dark than that last one for 10 days. It is negative and I can tell it is, but it is a dark negative. It hasnt gone light again.

CD 18 and just got a better positive, going to test later for my peak positive. Yayy, b-vitamins did the trick! :happydance:

339966_256134121074137_100000326530971_929291_288413_o.jpg

What do you mean B vitamins?

After my miscarriage I noticed my hair was thinning, I had no energy, had some anxiety, shortness of breath which are symptoms of a b-vitamin deficiency. I had been ttc'ing since my miscarraige and wondered why I was ovulating so late, like cd 22 or 23 or 25. Before my m/c I always ovulated on CD 14 or 15, so I started taking b-complex on CD 1 of this cycle and noticed my energy came back and all my other symptoms went away. I switched to rainbow light after a week, which is full of b-vitamins and what do you know I ovulate almost on time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->