Let's Post Pics and Obsess Over OPK's!

crazycoolmom

Reaction score
Ok so I am on CD 15, been getting EWCM/Watery CM. I can't wait to take an OPK today! I tend to test 2 to 3 times a day when it's close to my surge. Here are my OPK's from CD 14: (The one on the top is at 11am the bottom is slightly darker and thicker at 9pm)

286801_254387944582088_100000326530971_922038_1498136_o.jpg

Sorry my camera sucks!

Good luck! I am going to take one when I have to use the bathroom again. lol. I can post a pic and obsess over it with you here in a little bit!

Btw, I know my OPK isn't positive lol

Mine are making me crazy because over the last week, they have been dark negatives but never positive. I think my body keeps trying to ovulate and keeps failing. I am on cd19 right now. They started getting dark on cd12. In fact, I posted the pic and some girls said it was even positive. But I dont think I actually ovulated then.

Btw, I know my OPK isn't positive lol

Mine are making me crazy because over the last week, they have been dark negatives but never positive. I think my body keeps trying to ovulate and keeps failing. I am on cd19 right now. They started getting dark on cd12. In fact, I posted the pic and some girls said it was even positive. But I dont think I actually ovulated then.

I know that's tough. My cycles have been weird since my miscarriage so I know exactly what you are going through. I have been guessing and self-diagnosing lol. I had a perfect 28 day cycle when I got pregnant and ovulated on cd 14 or 15 and now I have been o'ing on between CD 19 and 22. I started b-complex and got my energy and nice skin back at least lol

It looks like they're getting close to being positive. I can't pee on anything for another 6 days or so.

Lol I am attempting to get a picture on here to start obsessing over but I cant seem to POAS well enough! Either urine is way too diluted (almost clear) or the dye doesnt want to run correctly. Will try again in a few hours and hopefully have something to post then!

This is my first ever and only positive, it was lighter than your 2 just the day before this somehow ha..

Attachments

• P070811_13.07-1.jpg
    P070811_13.07-1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 23
wow that positive looks great! BD! Off to take another one! Will know results in about seven minutes. lol

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00352-20110818-1548.jpg[/IMG]

This is the lightest OPK I have had all week. The other ones have all been a little darker to much darker than this, but not all the way positive. FOR A WEEK!! Before the week, there was barely a second line at all so I know something is going on in my body.

Omg, my OPK was a lot darker today, spermy time! Last cycle it wasn't this dark on CD 15 so my fingers are crossed that things are progressing sooner this cycle. Yay to the b-vitamins!

287111_254710937883122_100000326530971_923278_522938_o.jpg

Comparison, last cycle is the one on the top. It's much darker, you have to see it in person to really appreciate it lol

286571_254716557882560_100000326530971_923312_205600_o.jpg

[IMG]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff383/rldc6f/IMG00352-20110818-1548.jpg[/IMG]

This is the lightest OPK I have had all week. The other ones have all been a little darker to much darker than this, but not all the way positive. FOR A WEEK!! Before the week, there was barely a second line at all so I know something is going on in my body.

Are you holding for at least 2 hours? I don't want to give false hope but I use these all the time and when it's that dark sometimes you can count it as positive especially if one side of the test line is darker. How often are you testing?

Lol I have been testing two sometimes three times a day for a week because I dont want to miss my surge. Yeah I hold for at least two hours. I dont understand why my body keeps playing jokes. I had a way darker, like almost positive OPK on cd12.

Lol I have been testing two sometimes three times a day for a week because I dont want to miss my surge. Yeah I hold for at least two hours. I dont understand why my body keeps playing jokes. I had a way darker, like almost positive OPK on cd12.

I know how you feel. What cycle are you today?

I am on cd19, on cycle two after coming off birth control.

Last cycle was 47 days long. I am hoping to decrease that to normal. Lol but I dont think that is going to happen.

Don't worry, it will get back to normal. My cycles were prefect too until my mmc, every cycle it gets better tho. I always believe that things will get better.

I agree. 47 days is not even as bad as some of the women on here so I dont think I should complain. I had a lp of 7 days though :( so I am really hoping THAT was just a fluke being my first cycle off BC.. I guess we will see. :) Until then, I took another OPK and it is about the same/maybe a little darker than the OPK above there. I should BD tonight. But I dont think I am going to. :sleep:

Yea I'm bd'ing tonight as well just to cover the bases. My partner lives an hour away (long story) so we have to time things just right. I'm planning on testing later tonight too before he gets here. Good luck and yea that 7 day luteal phase sounds exactly like a birth control fluke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->