• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's see which month wins for the year!

proudparent88

Reaction score
So I am curious to see what month has the most due dates this year just out of random curiosity I have created a poll to see which month gets the most babies due in! Please vote! :thumbup:

This might not be the best place for the poll because most people hanging around the second trimester section these days are due May, June, and July, so it's a bit self-selecting...

I'm due July 1st so I'm very likely to deliver in June. But I put July since it's technically my due date month :)

You won't get an accurate picture as some 2014 babies have already left the second trimester and no doubt the thread will get lost off the page before the last 2014 babies hit the second trimester. Its mid April before the last of the 2014 babies are even conceived.

I agree with Celeese, maybe try putting it in pregnancy club :thumbup:

Yeah, I know most May girls are already in the third tri. I'm due so close to the end that realistically I will end up with June baby if I go more than 2 days overdue.

Yeah, I know most May girls are already in the third tri. I'm due so close to the end that realistically I will end up with June baby if I go more than 2 days overdue.

Lol this happened to me with DD. She was due 30th May but was born 10th June.

This baby is due 17th July so should be a July baby whether a bit early or late x

July 28th is my due date....so I could possibly cross over into August x

Yeh try pm'ing a mod like Mara said, they should move it no prob :)

My baby is due August 28th but I'm thinking he or she will most likely make his or her appearance in September.

My baby is due May 29th but I do expect him here before that! My oldest was due October 22nd and was born 10 days before that on October 12th and my youngest who was due September 1st was born three weeks early at 37 weeks which was August 12th! :happydance::cloud9:

I'm due July 20th...no matter what, I'll end up with a July baby. My first child came two days early, my second child came 12 days early...my third was 7 days LATE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->