Lets see who's actually right at predicting - *BETTER IMAGE

Ur so lucky u know ur baby's gender!!
btw where in Canada are u from?
I'm from Toronto.. This is ur first child right ?
How exciting to be expecting a baby girl!!

I'm in BC -- :) Yea, this is our first! And my husband wanted a girl even more than I did - so we're both absolutely thrilled (as is my mom who has been shopping for little girl clothes almost non stop since we found out haha). I'm hoping when we have our next, we'll have a boy, so we can have one of each! :)

Awww congrats undomestic ! It's great that u got ur having a girl!
I always wanted my first to be a girl as well.. well I wanted two daughters
But obviously if this one is a boy that'll be great as well!
Were u always getting girl guesses?

I will have my next scan during the first or second week if August so I cannot wait!!!!

And also is there anyone that can point out the nub for me?
I posted this pic on another site and it's so strange cus they all tell me there's
No nub in the pic ... I'm so confused

Will you reveal if everyone was right :) x

Well I put a picture of baby # 1s 13 week scan and got ppl to guess the gender for fun and everyone guessed girl! And she is in fact a girl! She is now 8 months old ! for baby # 2 I'm getting all boy guesses and I am currently 14 weeks pregnant ! So I will let u ladies know sometime in August!

Well I put a picture of baby # 1s 13 week scan and got ppl to guess the gender for fun and everyone guessed girl! And she is in fact a girl! She is now 8 months old ! for baby # 2 I'm getting all boy guesses and I am currently 14 weeks pregnant ! So I will let u ladies know sometime in August!

I took another pic of it.. Maybe it's a Better look

Any more guesses?

Still boy?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads