Lets see who's actually right at predicting - *BETTER IMAGE

H

hylokitty321

Ok so I recently posted my baby #2's 12 week and 6 day ultrasound.
I got mostly boy guesses based on the skull and nub theories. Obviously I don't know the gender yet.

Now I am posting my baby # 1's 13 week ultrasound pic.. This baby is now 8 months old.. So obviously I know the gender.. I'd like you ladies to guess the gender. And I'll tell you whose right!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 51
Also here is my baby # 2 ultrasound from 12 weeks n 6 days.
Might as well get some guesses

BABY # 2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 27
I can't see a nub on the first picture (and I'm horrible at skull/nub theory anyways) but I'd guess girl for number 1 and boy for number 2.

I'm guessing that your first is a :pink: and you're currently pregnant with a :blue:
:thumbup:

i think your first is a girl and second is a boy :) x

I think the same first was a girl and second will be a boy x

I think the first is a girl. Same shaped head as my DD1.

I think the second is a boy.

Woo thanks ladies! I will post who's right in a few days!

Any more guesses ladies? Also for baby # 2 are u ladies guessing based on the nub?

I just guessed based on nub for first & skull for second xx

wow thanks ladies!

I am 14 weeks so a few more weeks until i have my next scan and hopefully they can tell me the gender of baby# 2

For some reason here in canada they are strict abt the gender especially at12-13 weeks! and even at 19 weeks they are usually strict about it!

anyways thanks for the guesses... I posted baby # 2 pics on a different site and everyone said they can't see a nub. I find that weird b/c here ladies can see it and are guessing based on nub or skull!

Can't wait to find out though!

Any more guesses

wow thanks ladies!

I am 14 weeks so a few more weeks until i have my next scan and hopefully they can tell me the gender of baby# 2

For some reason here in canada they are strict abt the gender especially at12-13 weeks! and even at 19 weeks they are usually strict about it!

anyways thanks for the guesses... I posted baby # 2 pics on a different site and everyone said they can't see a nub. I find that weird b/c here ladies can see it and are guessing based on nub or skull!

Any more guesses

They are strict because too many gender based abortions.. And, I believe the cut-off date for an abortion is 20 weeks.

My ultrasound tech turned away the screen from me when baby showed her parts.. and most doctors won't even tell you till 21 weeks.. My midwife called me tho as soon as she got the report and told me.

wow thanks ladies!

Any more guesses

They are strict because too many gender based abortions.. And, I believe the cut-off date for an abortion is 20 weeks.

My ultrasound tech turned away the screen from me when baby showed her parts.. and most doctors won't even tell you till 21 weeks.. My midwife called me tho as soon as she got the report and told me.

You can't get an abortion past 12 weeks here, unless it's medically "needed"

wow... didn't even think of it that way!

but ya when ladies say that they got a gender guess from their tech or doctor at
12-14 weeks.. I find it so shocking .. cus here they don't even hint a thing to u..
Even if I try to ask questions the tech doesn't answer it straight because they know we will try to guess the gender! When I asked for a potty shot he looked at me like I'm crazy lol

4-5 more weeks left to go! my hubby doesn't wants to keep the gender a surprise but I am so anxious to know! I will probably end up asking before they let him in the room... for my daughter.. Her legs were crossed and they said that its 50/50 but maybe a girl ? and then when she was born at 40 weeks she was a girl!!

Now I'm so curious to know what this one is

wow thanks ladies!

Any more guesses

You can't get an abortion past 12 weeks here, unless it's medically "needed"

Here, you can get an abortion up to 22 weeks (I just looked it up, because I wasn't sure). After that only in case of life threatening issues to the mother, or severe fetal abnormality..

I have no idea but I'm curious to find out! I'm going to guess girl for your 8-month old, and boy for your current preg. :thumbup: When will you reveal!?

wow... didn't even think of it that way!

but ya when ladies say that they got a gender guess from their tech or doctor at
12-14 weeks.. I find it so shocking .. cus here they don't even hint a thing to u..
Even if I try to ask questions the tech doesn't answer it straight because they know we will try to guess the gender! When I asked for a potty shot he looked at me like I'm crazy lol

4-5 more weeks left to go! my hubby doesn't wants to keep the gender a surprise but I am so anxious to know! I will probably end up asking before they let him in the room... for my daughter.. Her legs were crossed and they said that its 50/50 but maybe a girl ? and then when she was born at 40 weeks she was a girl!!

Now I'm so curious to know what this one is

So exciting! I was so excited to finally find out.. I would have been thrilled either way - but I love knowing.. :) Hope the next 4-5 weeks go by fast for you and baby gives a very clear view..

My ultrasound tech said she would only write down the gender if she was sure -- otherwise I would have paid for a private one to find out lol

Thanks!! I keep getting boy guesses for baby # 2
Which makes me a little nervous...
I know that if I do have a boy it will come to me naturally..
I have no idea why I freak out tho ...
I know my hubby will be happy having a boy though.. He loves our daughter but
He wants one of each ! But I really want my daughter to have a sister so if this one IS a boy.. Who knows .. Maybe we'll have a 3rd baby !

Ur so lucky u know ur baby's gender!!
btw where in Canada are u from?
I'm from Toronto.. This is ur first child right ?
How exciting to be expecting a baby girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->