Let's see your trees then!

I want ur dog she’s gorgeous!

I'm afraid I cannot give her up. Despite her chopstick stealing habits, she's too lovely :cloud9: she looked like Tatty Teddy when she was tiny <3 she's the size of a horse at the moment but still a pup (13 months).
This is what she uses to look like, the third photo being last Christmas

Oh my! :cloud9: she’s absolutely beautiful! What breed is she?

She's a labradoodle :) we chose this breed because they're hypoallergenic once their puppy coat is shed (I'm mildly asthmatic but DSS's asthma can become quite severe, not usually with pet hair oddly enough but to be on the safe side), and also they were originally bred in Australia as a hypoallergenic option of an assistance dog. We have autism in our family, eldest and both youngest are on the spectrum so we thought she'd be good for them, and we also wanted to train her to do certain things like recognise anxiety/meltdown and react accordingly to calm them, sit with them when they try to bolt and stuff like this.
She's learned to recognise when they need comfort, she knows if something's wrong. They're also a really super tolerant breed and incredibly gentle which you need with young children who don't know boundaries! They aren't meant to bark much but this isn't quite true lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->