Let's see your trees then!

My tree. It's been up since the end of November.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 9
Our tree and some of my favourite decorations, and a festive dog :D

Attachments

• IMG_4960.jpg
    IMG_4960.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4959.jpg
    IMG_4959.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4958.jpg
    IMG_4958.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4957.jpg
    IMG_4957.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5241.jpg
    IMG_5241.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 11
Lovely decs, HC! Your dog looks so proud :haha:

Yeah, she sits there like royalty when she isn't lazing about snoozing or stealing my husband's chopsticks

I want ur dog she’s gorgeous!

I'm afraid I cannot give her up. Despite her chopstick stealing habits, she's too lovely :cloud9: she looked like Tatty Teddy when she was tiny <3 she's the size of a horse at the moment but still a pup (13 months).
This is what she uses to look like, the third photo being last Christmas

Attachments

• IMG_7615.jpg
    IMG_7615.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7616.jpg
    IMG_7616.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7617.jpg
    IMG_7617.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 7
I added her puppy puppy photos to my previous post, she was so tiny! Like a little baby

Not a great photo and one of the gift boxes has blown a fuse but nvm :dohh:I wasn&#8217;t going to share cos I let the kids decorate it this year hahah. :haha:

Attachments

• 375D24BE-B0A7-41EA-BA51-47BC8DE3157A.jpg
    375D24BE-B0A7-41EA-BA51-47BC8DE3157A.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 10
Yes but they grow SO fast! She still behaves like a baby though. Loves her cuddles and still tries to steal the pinecones off the Christmas tree.

Rhi, your kids did a good job! Ours would have it look like it had been dragged through a hedge backwards, much like their hair most of the time

Oh such a cute dog. DH actually said this morning that he would consider getting a dog if we didn't have a cat. He's 12 and hates dogs...the cat that is!

LOL I was confused momentarily :lol:
We actually have six cats, they don't like her much but they are more used to her these days and tend to ignore her. You should have seen them when she first came home, it was hilarious - all of them perched on the wall outside staring at her giving the most evil looks they could. This was nothing compared to the looks they gave us though :rofl:

I know! She was all tiny and bewildered having just left her first home, to have all these mean cats giving her evils. I reassured her if they carried on I would scare them with cucumbers

I want ur dog she’s gorgeous!

I'm afraid I cannot give her up. Despite her chopstick stealing habits, she's too lovely :cloud9: she looked like Tatty Teddy when she was tiny <3 she's the size of a horse at the moment but still a pup (13 months).
This is what she uses to look like, the third photo being last Christmas

Oh my! :cloud9: she’s absolutely beautiful! What breed is she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->