Let's Take A Different Approach!

See girls, we can always make our own fun!

Want fun? try this..................

Not too long ago we had some really shitty neighbors. We were getting trash & cigarette butts over the wall, empty beer cans thrown in the yard, they were taking my front yard garden decorations, cutting my sunflowers (still pizzed over that! lol)

One day, I had enough. I threw tortoise poo over their fence into their yard :blush:

We have sulcata tortoises in our backyard (named Sharon & Speedy). They are like my "shelled" children!

I know, it was so immature to fling crap (literally) but man, it made me feel good! The neighbors never said anything, and they moved out like 3 weeks after that. Luckily for them it wasn't a flaming poo brick :thumbup:

See girls, we can always make our own fun!

Want fun? try this..................

Not too long ago we had some really shitty neighbors. We were getting trash & cigarette butts over the wall, empty beer cans thrown in the yard, they were taking my front yard garden decorations, cutting my sunflowers (still pizzed over that! lol)

One day, I had enough. I threw tortoise poo over their fence into their yard :blush:

We have sulcata tortoises in our backyard (named Sharon & Speedy). They are like my "shelled" children!

I know, it was so immature to fling crap (literally) but man, it made me feel good! The neighbors never said anything, and they moved out like 3 weeks after that. Luckily for them it wasn't a flaming poo brick :thumbup:
:thumbup:
:happydance:OMFG! That is priceless. I love it!!

I was going to say, if they were still there, you could borrow my killer doxie! He'd take them down for a cookie!

They say admission is the first step..........

Hi, I'm Eva & I'm a poo flinger :thumbup:

lovely :haha:

Great thread! Thank you! For me, I have been super busy at work and in my personal life and have not gone to bed at a decent hour as of late. But, tonight I am already in bed and it is just past 8! And, DH is taking care of walking our lovable Bassett Hound and Bloodhound. Then, He is going to give me a massage! Hooray for life!

Great thread! Thank you! For me, I have been super busy at work and in my personal life and have not gone to bed at a decent hour as of late. But, tonight I am already in bed and it is just past 8! And, DH is taking care of walking our lovable Bassett Hound and Bloodhound. Then, He is going to give me a massage! Hooray for life!

You are one lucky lady!

Well this morning I am grateful my DH doesn't smoother me in my sleep :laugh2: Had a 5 minute tantrum last night as wanted migraine medication which I can't take during 2WW :nope:

But daily I am thankful for my DH - he is my rock; my best friend; my cup of tea maker and he knows how to make me laugh (involves a welding mask and a black country accent - nothing kinky).

Also grateful for my 3 cats (Jolson my 15 year old grumpy man; Percy my 2 year old male wanderer and Minstrel my 2 year female who loves to sleep on Teddy's abdomen :D

I am also grateful for my 4 dogs (Tiny my 4 year old arthritic Rottweiler (and according to DH a mini me in personality); Baldrick my 3.5 year old Greyhound X Bedlington Terrier; Paddy my 2 year old German Shepherd X Northern Inuit and Teddy my 15 month old Greyhound X German Shepherd X Great Dane). They make me smile on a daily basis :) And if I cry the 3 boys will bring me toys but Tiny (who is female) will try and lick my tears away and desperately tries to get her tongue up my nose for snot so I don't cry for long :D

And I am so grateful I found this site and you wonderful ladies for support. I've lived in the area I'm in with DH for 4.5 years now but still don't have many friends locally and those friends I do have either have children or aren't yet trying so to be able to log on daily and share my ups & downs and my tears & laughter if such a necessity for me and honestly how often does my DH want to know what my CM is like or what my temp is :)

So I am grateful to everyone single one of you ladies in the over 35s section (and just in case I am being stalked I am grateful to GOE too) :hugs: :hugs:

Well this morning I am grateful my DH doesn't smoother me in my sleep :laugh2: Had a 5 minute tantrum last night as wanted migraine medication which I can't take during 2WW :nope:

But daily I am thankful for my DH - he is my rock; my best friend; my cup of tea maker and he knows how to make me laugh (involves a welding mask and a black country accent - nothing kinky).

Also grateful for my 3 cats (Jolson my 15 year old grumpy man; Percy my 2 year old male wanderer and Minstrel my 2 year female who loves to sleep on Teddy's abdomen :D

I am also grateful for my 4 dogs (Tiny my 4 year old arthritic Rottweiler (and according to DH a mini me in personality); Baldrick my 3.5 year old Greyhound X Bedlington Terrier; Paddy my 2 year old German Shepherd X Northern Inuit and Teddy my 15 month old Greyhound X German Shepherd X Great Dane). They make me smile on a daily basis :) And if I cry the 3 boys will bring me toys but Tiny (who is female) will try and lick my tears away and desperately tries to get her tongue up my nose for snot so I don't cry for long :D

And I am so grateful I found this site and you wonderful ladies for support. I've lived in the area I'm in with DH for 4.5 years now but still don't have many friends locally and those friends I do have either have children or aren't yet trying so to be able to log on daily and share my ups & downs and my tears & laughter if such a necessity for me and honestly how often does my DH want to know what my CM is like or what my temp is :)

So I am grateful to everyone single one of you ladies in the over 35s section (and just in case I am being stalked I am grateful to GOE too) :hugs: :hugs:

You have a wonderful DH! I am so sorry about your migraines. I get them too and they can be just awful! I don't know what it would be called in the UK, but my ob/gyn prescribed fioricet for mine. It's what most ob/gyns prescribe. :hugs:

Oh I'll speak to my doctor about Fioricet and whether we can get it in the UK - thanks for mentioning it :thumbup:

I am lucky with my DH and whilst I wish we had met earlier (only been together 5.5 years and married for 4 next month) it has reconfirmed my faith in the saying "good things come to those who wait" :thumbup:

I'm greatful for my Dh and his never ending support and love. our two cats (12 and 7) our girls (two dogs 3 and 3.5 yrs) our 10 hens and our cockerel all of whom are healthly. And i'm greatful that i not being so hard on myself and working my way towards self acceptance :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->