lets talk about bras!

Your daughters are very pretty. My daughter is turning 6 in August and for the last year she seems to be developing a bit too. She is the tallest in her class and wears size 12 clothes. She is also 67 lbs so I don't know if her looking slightly developed has anything to do with her weight and the fact that she is a big girl. I don't think I will be putting her in a training bra yet until it becomes a little more noticeable....I didn't have boobs until I became pregnant so I don't think she got it from me. :)

I see you've already had all of the input you needed so iv nothing to add to the bra issue,
just wanted to say you've handled some of the comments on this thread beautifully.
I dont think you would of been blamed for getting irked with some of the blunt comments on here so to have replied so eloquently and understandingly is lovely to read :)
You sound like a lovely lady, your girls are lucky to have you :hugs:
xxxxx

(ooh and good luck with the periods :haha:)

How are they going OP? :D xxx

How are they going OP? :D xxx

Thank you for asking!

I ended up buying the plain white crop tops from M&S and they are brilliant - just like short vests (but a little tighter).

My eldest (8) loves them - she says it's just like the one her friend wears and she's very comfortable wearing them most days
My middle (7) also thinks they are wonderful - she says the boys "don't bother looking at her" when she gets changed for PE now, and she says it's very comfortable
HOWEVER(!) My youngest (6) put it on and didn't like it straight away. I took it off of her and told her they'd be in the cupboard for whenever she wanted to try them again. She's absolutely fine with that and said she'd try them again in YR2!
I'm fine with that, I always thought to myself if they weren't ready then I would be led by them.

So, I think a success for the older 2 - they are very happy and just wait for when my youngest is ready! Not too traumatic at all!!

:flow: xxxxxx

Glad to hear that 2/3 like them, it's brilliant!! :D
Sounds like you have some wonderful little ladies there!! xxxx

hiya hun i know the issue of buying bras/crop tops has been solved but i want to say that i was wearing ones like them you posted from asda when i was about 7ish?! i dont think i was too young, i think you have done the right thing buy getting them used to the idea and even with your youngest ! x

hiya hun i know the issue of buying bras/crop tops has been solved but i want to say that i was wearing ones like them you posted from asda when i was about 7ish?! i dont think i was too young, i think you have done the right thing buy getting them used to the idea and even with your youngest ! x

Thank you hun, it's nice to know I'm not completely mad!! (well, with this issue anyway!):haha:

Glad they are going so well! I started getting boobs around 9 or 10 and by age 12 they were already at a c-cup. My mom refused to let me get bras till age 12 and this caused my boobs to get saggy, I needed a lift and reduction at 16 and the doctor was a bit shocked at how low they were and said a bra from when the first started showing would have helped prevent it. I need another lift after having kids (they are saggy again and I don't like them) but that wont happen unless we win the loto :lol:
so point being, better to have them on training bras now then to have saggy boobs later :lol:

Give the oldest the option. Currently my 8 year old is a b cup and she is some times in a bra and sometimes not.
Make the 2 youngest have to wear a bra and the oldest gets a choice, just gat them a white small ump added no wire training bra.
I'm in the similar situation as u so pls message me ur results.
When I was 10 I was a 24D cup and my mom would not get mea a bra until I was 13 so I'm sooooo saggy now( I 10000000000% hate my breasts)! So now I'm a 38L!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->