Let's Wait This Out Together!

FaithnHope41

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I thought it would be fun to start a new and fresh thread for those of you who are also in your two week wait!

Very curious about your journeys and thought it would be fun to create a little "about me" for each of us to fill out and get to know each other! Please copy and paste below and fill out. O:)

Your First Name: Megg

Where You Are From: Illinois, USA :hi:

How Long Have You Been TTC?: 2 years this month, 7 months of fertility treatments

What method of TTC or fertility are you using?: This most current cycle did 200mg of Clomid on CD3-7, dexamethasone on CD 3-12, and 5000 units of novarel (hcg trigger shot) on CD 12. Other things were taking mucinex from CD 3-9, drinking grapefruit juice around ovulation, and the common cervix/cm check.

How many DPO are you today?: 4/5 DPO today

***COPY/PASTE***

Your First Name:

Where You Are From:

How Long Have You Been TTC?:

What method of TTC or fertility are you using?:

How many DPO are you today?:

Your First Name: Teshal (Tesh)

Where You Are From: Durban, South Africa

How Long Have You Been TTC?: Second cycle ttc #2

What method of TTC or fertility are you using?: Used soy isoflavones (conceived my ds after 17 cycles trying, and eventually soy helped get my bfp so tried it again)

How many DPO are you today?: 9dpo today.

Feeling extremely out and a bit sad I won’t be getting a November baby haha. Did a cheapie hcg and lh test see below.

A46EB2CD-0F67-479B-8730-AA6309180AE0.jpeg

Your First Name: Olivia

Where You Are From: London,England

How Long Have You Been TTC?: 2nd cycle (CP last month)

What method of TTC or fertility are you using?: Have the Flo app to know when I’m ovulating, taking pregnacare pre conception and tried an ovulation test for the first time this cycle... other than that just bd’ing with DH (we’re quite active already anyway haha)

How many DPO are you today?: according to the Flo app I’m now 2dpo but it be 1 or 2 days out either way!

Hoping for my sticky bean this month! Hopefully we get loads of BFP’s in this thread in the next few weeks ahead!

Baby dust to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->