Letting you all in on my secret

shalagirl

Reaction score
Ok I think I am ready to announce my news...

After trying for that BFP since Jan 08 I am so pleased to announce we got there! :happydance:

I've been getting pos+ pregnancy tests since 28th June but due to my early loss a year back I have been a little anxious in annoucing anything. I seen my midwife this week and feel more reassured and as I am now just over 7 weeks I think its time to start telling a few ppl. Hopefully going to tell the parents our news this weekend too.

We had just arrranged to see a gynecologist at the hospital for natural cycle tracking but wonderfully at the same time our BFP arrived.

I am so praying this little bean sticks around as I am just delighted at being pregnant but nervously anxious too.

Big congratulations!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months!

praying its nice'n'sticky!! Congratulations, all the best for a H&H 9 months!! xxx

Hooray! Congratulations...just in time for a cute chubby little baby next year.

huge congrats! fantastic new! have a healthy, happy pregnancy!

wonderful news!!! Have a very happy and healthy 9 months and beyond! X

Congratulations!!!! I live in belfast and am due march 29th with number 6:happydance:

Congratulations!!!! I live in belfast and am due march 29th with number 6:happydance:

Gosh thats quiet a bunch you have meandmyfive. If i'm in need of any advice on bringing up children I'll know who to head to. All the best with baby number 6 hope you also have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->