Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

I'm only just posting, as weird as it sounds your story makes me very down and sad, because let's face it...you don't deserve this. It's pretty darn cruel and pretty uncalled for. My heart aches every time I see you've lost a precious baby.

It also frustrates me because I think your DR should be doing more. EVERY (good) woman deserves the right to carry and have a child. You most certainly do, and if I could make it happen tomorrow I would. I'd carry a child for you (and I had a really bad pregnancy with Lily). I wouldn't even think about it.

You are an amazingly awesome, strong woman. You deserve better always.

xoxox

Bleeding, and miserable. lol. I'm trying to be grateful for the things I do have, but it's hard...because I really want a baby. I really thought this was going to be our baby. I really wanted this to be our baby.

Bleeding, and miserable. lol. I'm trying to be grateful for the things I do have, but it's hard...because I really want a baby. I really thought this was going to be our baby. I really wanted this to be our baby.

No words :cry: but I'm praying for you....:hugs:

I really thought so too. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

I was feeling really hopeful for you too. I have a baby so cannot begin to understand what it is like for you. But please don't give up. Miracles do happen and I'm praying ( I don't usually pray) that the next miracle has your name on it.
So sorry its happened again. xxxx

I haven't been online, so sorry to come back and read about your loss :hugs: I still get a feeling that there is something that keeps happening the doctors are not catching on about, something simple even, if maybe you could go and see a new doctor that could offer a fresh perspective on it all ? XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->