Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

So sorry hun, can totally relate to how you feel when you're body is still "pregnant" and you know it's not going to progress, it's like an extra cruel blow to an already painful situation. Take care of yourself, eat chocolate, drink wine and hang in there. xx

I had a dream last night that there was a baby in there and I saw it on the US. I woke up feeling 100% worse than I did going to bed last night.

Aw so sorry. Did the doctor say anything about why this keeps happening?

They don't know. Nobody knows. It's just going to forever be one of life's great mysteries I suppose. Though he did mention that one that dose of progesterone, I should have definitely had higher levels in my system.

Have u tried baby aspirin? I know it sounds crazy but my pregnancies fail without it xxx

did you have your appt already?? I am so sorry you are going through this hunny...its not fair. :hugs:

Yes, we've tried baby aspirin.

Yes DrGomps, appointment was yesterday. I have to go have levels redrawn Monday to make sure they're falling.

Sorry stucki :(

Like others have said, you are an amazing woman who exudes such strength. I really admire that. :flower: I hope you know that you are an inspiration for many of us here.

Thanks ladies. I'm in such a foul mood today. Ugh. I just wish this would hurry up and get on with it. The bleeding has stopped, and now I have to wait for it to start again....There's no worse feeling than waiting for a MC to start. It feels wrong that my body still thinks it's pregnant. Now I'm just hoping that my levels drop and it's not ectopic :(

Stucki,

I've been silently following your journey since I signed up for B&B last November when I had my first miscarriage. I just wanted to say that I'm so crushed for you that this pregnancy didn't work out. I stalked every day to see your new tests and was so excited for you. I'm so, so sorry that you are going through this again. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through, but you do seem like a strong woman to have kept trying for as long as you have.

I know you've tried virtually everything, but I was wondering if you have looked into xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens and the effect they can have on fertility and your body's ability to create and/or absorb progesterone. When you said that the progesterone in your system should have been higher given the dose you were on, it made me wonder if this might be the case. I personally know a woman who had 12 early miscarriages and then she started learning about these xeno- and phytoestrogens and has successfully been able to carry 2 pregnancies with making some changes in the things she eats and uses (lotions, detergents, cosmetics, etc.). After I had two miscarriages, she taught me about it and I am now 9 weeks and counting after making the same changes. If you're interested, do some research and feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. I'm not selling any products or anything like that; this is just something that I have learned about and has made a difference for me and my good friend.

Of course, I will completely understand if you're ready to throw in the towel or at least take a long breather and not think about any of this stuff for a while. You're certainly entitled. In any case, big cyber hugs coming your way and I wish you all the best.

Stucki,

I've been silently following your journey since I signed up for B&B last November when I had my first miscarriage. I just wanted to say that I'm so crushed for you that this pregnancy didn't work out. I stalked every day to see your new tests and was so excited for you. I'm so, so sorry that you are going through this again. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through, but you do seem like a strong woman to have kept trying for as long as you have.

I know you've tried virtually everything, but I was wondering if you have looked into xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens and the effect they can have on fertility and your body's ability to create and/or absorb progesterone. When you said that the progesterone in your system should have been higher given the dose you were on, it made me wonder if this might be the case. I personally know a woman who had 12 early miscarriages and then she started learning about these xeno- and phytoestrogens and has successfully been able to carry 2 pregnancies with making some changes in the things she eats and uses (lotions, detergents, cosmetics, etc.). After I had two miscarriages, she taught me about it and I am now 9 weeks and counting after making the same changes. If you're interested, do some research and feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. I'm not selling any products or anything like that; this is just something that I have learned about and has made a difference for me and my good friend.

Of course, I will completely understand if you're ready to throw in the towel or at least take a long breather and not think about any of this stuff for a while. You're certainly entitled. In any case, big cyber hugs coming your way and I wish you all the best.

That's a good post.

My RE has me taking DIM and Calcium D Glucarate (supplements to help remove excess estrogen) this month because he thinks I may have estrogen dominance.

My estradiol (E2) levels are normal but estrogen dominance just means that your ratio of estrogen to progesterone is off. When I looked up the symptoms to estrogen dominance, I had so many of them! And I've only been on these supplements for over a week now but I know they are already working. My skin has never looked better and the constant bloat I have is gone. Maybe it's something to look into?

i'm thinking of you, too.

i hope these make you smile, though. :)
https://www.baconwrappedmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/funny-animals-bacon-wrapped-media-3.jpg

https://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/funny-animal-pictures-dumpaday-19.jpg

https://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20000000/cat-funny-animal-humor-20043044-717-497.jpg

i'm thinking of you, too.

i hope these make you smile, though. :)
https://www.baconwrappedmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/funny-animals-bacon-wrapped-media-3.jpg

https://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/funny-animal-pictures-dumpaday-19.jpg

https://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20000000/cat-funny-animal-humor-20043044-717-497.jpg

I enjoyed them...

Thinking of you. I was really praying for a sticky for you this time hun. I'm soo sorry :flower:

So very sorry stucki! I was hoping for a happy ending this time for you! :hugs: I will keep you in my prayers !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->