• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

I see something, definitely see something!!!!! You must do one tomorrow and show us..??? Okay I know, expensive buuuttt..if this is going to be as good as it's looking to be now, then you won't have to do the expensive buying at all ever again or for ages so I def think you should get just two,or even one, tiny more frer....;-) I think this is the best line I've seen on yours for definitely the last few times.

I've been on vacation all weekend so I just now saw this! CONGRATS HUN!!

I see something, definitely see something!!!!! You must do one tomorrow and show us..??? Okay I know, expensive buuuttt..if this is going to be as good as it's looking to be now, then you won't have to do the expensive buying at all ever again or for ages so I def think you should get just two,or even one, tiny more frer....;-) I think this is the best line I've seen on yours for definitely the last few times.

LOL. I did pick up some FRER already. I've got two. One for tomorrow FMU and one for when AF is actually late :)

Stick baby stick !! Can't wait for tmros tests !!! X

Thanks ladies. TBH, I'm not even really thinking about it. Our new ringneck will be joining our family in a few weeks, so I'm focused on getting everything together for her :)

In fact, I was just on my way out to the garage to finish making my perches.

It's really strange to not be sweating this whole being pregnant thing....I think I kind of like it! lol

Also, I had to stop myself from using up a precious FRER when I last peed! lol I took pictures of my blue dye tests instead....it seemed to work pretty well.

Can't wait for tomorrow though. FMU is going to be awesome!

Thanks ladies. TBH, I'm not even really thinking about it. Our new ringneck will be joining our family in a few weeks, so I'm focused on getting everything together for her :)

It's really strange to not be sweating this whole being pregnant thing....I think I kind of like it! lol

As always, I'm lovin' your attitude!! :happydance:

Glad your having a more relaxed approach :) !!! Am exited this is te one for you :D !!!!!! X

Awww Stucki! I have been lurking over your posts for some time now! Very happy for you dear!

yay! CONGRATS! those blue dye look really good!

YES! I'm now a firm believer of "relax and it will happen"! I have a great feeling about this time for you and those are awesome blue lines!

Hope none of you ladies live in Boston or have family there what sad news :(

Hope none of you ladies live in Boston or have family there what sad news :(

yeah another bomb went off in JFK library or something too?!! and a bomb got detonated at a hospital last night 20 minutes from where i live. whats going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->