Lexie Paling 17/12/08 @ 12.02am Very Long!!! With Pics

Congratulations!! lovely pics she's gorgeous!!
I felt the same of u, i was in labour from start to finish for an hour and 18mins with Bethany, i ahd to be blue lighted to the hospital and only just madeit as i pushed her out, I also was then in total shock and was planning my next! Now i'm happy and content with my girl but it did take some time. xx

Congratulations!! lovely pics she's gorgeous!!
I felt the same of u, i was in labour from start to finish for an hour and 18mins with Bethany, i ahd to be blue lighted to the hospital and only just madeit as i pushed her out, I also was then in total shock and was planning my next! Now i'm happy and content with my girl but it did take some time. xx

Thanks Honey it's so good to know it's not just me. I had never heard of anyone having this before. Somedays are still really hard and i could just cry all day because i miss being pregnant so much! Although i couldn't imagine my life without my beautiful girl now.
xxxx

congratulations to my due date buddy, she is beautiful, im glad your feeling better now too

Lou
xxx

congratulations hun, shes beautiful.

nice name choice too ha...... ;)

Congrats on the birth of Lexi. I understand how you felt about missing being pregnant and feeling jealous over the ones who still were..I felt exactly the same way. Thank God that feeling diminshes some over the weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->