Lexis' Mommy?

LynnieH

Reaction score
Any news yet? She went in on Wednesday to have her section.

Aww hope all is well xxxxxx

we want piccies hunny!!! hope it was ok xxxx

heya :D thanks everything is good :D
we went in on wednesday morning and had her at 2.23 pm :D
she was 7lbs 1oz, and 20 1/2 inches long she's so cute too lol i love her.
she looks almost the same as alexis did when she was newborn which is so cool, although alexis has way chubbier cheeks lol
they let me out on friday, they weren't going to but tommy and i convinced them to thank god i hate hopsitals they drive me insane lol.
i am doing ok now, in soooo much pain lol i forgot how much it hurts :( and my poor boobs :( i breastfed until friday and then i just couldn't anymore she hurt my boobs, and it was frustrating having to feed her every time i turned around, so now i'm punished with huge gorgeous SORE boobs LOL

alana is awesome so far, she sleeps, eats, and gazes around at things.... i love it lol shes so amazing :D she seems so tiny tho lol i guess i forgot since alexis was newborn. anyways tho i rambled on a bit here i will post some pics then i'm off to bed cuz shes sleeping now and its almost 3am here :? lol thanks again for all the concern :D xxx

Congratulations! Alll the very best to you and your expanded family! Well Done!

Congratulations hunny :D

Congratulations - im still holding on to my wee man.

Think he will pop out like Jesuson christmas day no doubt.

and oooh jo-anne that would be adorable!! although i know you want him out NOW lol. hope he ocmes soon for you :D i'm glad i had the c section i think alana would still be hanging out in my belly if i hadn't of lol

hi lexis mommy hope you and alana are doing well congratulations

spunky xx

CONGRATULATIONS X X X X X WHAT A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS PRESSIE :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back