leyley's in 0-3 clothes now :O

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
my little girl is turning into my big girl haha

i had to break out all the 0-3 clothes this morning cos most of her newborn stuff is too small for her now :cry: wheres my baby gone lol

shes got her first ever 0-3 sleepsuit on now :cry:

x

i know what you mean - Amelia is just going into hers too!!!! Now when will she start to sleep a little longer than a new born......?

Rosie has outgrown her newborn stuff already, 0-3 fits her perfect now..she was 9lbs 2 oz , i dont want her to grow up :( lol x

Think it will be ages til Isabelle is in 0-3 shes so dinky

I know what you mean. Charlie was in tiny baby clothes when he was born and when he went into newborn I was dead sad,lol!x

i really think shes gna be tall u know, these 0-3 sleepsuits look as if theres not that much room for her to get any longer, there massive around her body but her feet are right at the bottom :shock: aww skinny and tall, my babys gna be a model hahaha

x

awww :cloud9: my baby is now in 6-9months and i'm now buying 9-12 and 12-18 :cry: time goes so fast! x

awww it goes so fast dont it, newborn size never even fitted kai :( all the newborn stuff he had was no good lol!! i didnt think for a minute i was going to have a 9lb 6oz baby lol

awww it goes so fast dont it, newborn size never even fitted kai :( all the newborn stuff he had was no good lol!! i didnt think for a minute i was going to have a 9lb 6oz baby lol

:shock: leylas not even that now! omg! ur poor tuppence!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->