LH surge 3 days long - normal? (pic)

waddle

Mother to DS
Reaction score
Seems I have had three tests the same or darker than the control line.

This normal? What does it mean? Can I consider myself past ovulation now?

Thanks ladies, sorry for all the questions. I'm new to opk's.

Attachments

• 20120119_105803.jpg
    20120119_105803.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 70
Hi there I just read last night that AFTER your 1st positive on a OPK the others really mean nothing other then there is still a surge going on THE 1ST surge is what counts the most!Get the bed unless you already have been and then if it was me I would keep doing it JUST to make sure!Fingers crossed for you and I hope I was somewhat of a help I seen no one else posted and I hate that so didnt want to read and run :)

Thanks hun! So I'll just consider myself past ovulation!

I just make sure that I am at it every night unless AF is in town!

Wow! That is crazy hun. By the number of beautiful blessings you have i'm assuming it isn't a bad thing!

I have a long surge too, sometimes 5 days!

I had 5 days of lh surge in February when we had our second pregnancy (ended in a mc at 10 weeks). I am now on day 3 of an lh surge. I'm happy to hear other ladies have more than 1 day!

I am CD27, I had 7 days of +opk this cycle (From CD17 to 23) I don't temp so I really don't know when or if I O. out of 7 days we BD 6, was exhausting! I got O pains on CD17 and CD23 so I assumed I tried to O but didn't till CD23. I did a hpt yesterday, would have been 9 days since my first +opk, got bfn. Praying I have a longer cycle and get my bfp. Think AF is around the corner though! xx

i have a long sure too. this cycle had 7 days of positive OPKS!

Hi...I have 3 days +ve opk too! It's now my 4th month using opk now. I am a little confuse though. When do u think is the best time to start trying and how many days once the opk is +ve. I did every other day, every 12 hours and also every 24hours for 3 days. I am lost...please help. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->