LH test's- How does this work?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I know the basic's of it. Like you start testing according to how long your cycle is normally and when you get a line just as dark or darken than the control, start doing the BDing bc you're about to ovulate. But my question is why would I get getting positive's right before my cycle starts and the first few days of my cycle. Is something wrong? Should I see a doctor because I'm ovulating too late or something? Like the tests are right and I'm ovulating right before my cycle starts? I'm also a BFing mom and my cycles just came back when my LO turned a year. I've had three cycle's since they came back. Does it take a while for them to get in synch or should I be worried? Could I even still get pregnant if I'm truly ovulating right before and/or when my cycle begins on day 1? Thanks for all your help, I'm driving myself nuts, so all advice and experience would be greatly appreciated :flower:

I've started using these as well, when I first started I was a bit rubbish and didn't do them everyday because I'd always forget! But I took one right before af was due and it came back super positive, the test line actually came up before the control line! Not sure, but I've read you can get a surge right before af!

Yes, after writing that post, I started researching and it can mean one of two things, that the LH test is misinterpreting HCG and you are pregnant OR you are one of the women who also have a LH surge directly before AF. I guess I'm part of the second group. lol. Just got a +OPK tonight though, and we did the BDing yesterday afternoon, and an hoping to do so tonight as well. (lol) Funny thing is that my +OPK was directly as predicted by fertility friend. Just thought it was interesting for it to come up positive on the EXACT day FF predicted it would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->