Lidl...omg!

Elli21

Reaction score
Its so cheap!

I got a little annoyed as our food bill went from £50 a week to £75!

My friend said to me "Go to lidls!" and i thought to myself "noooo, you cant get everything you need, its a "cheap" shop, it wont be good quality."

But after yet again another week of £75 leaving my bank account, i gave it a go!

For three weeks running its cost me £45-£50!:happydance:
I get everything i need and i have to say that the quality of fruit and veg is definately better than my tesco!! And the meat! Its just so much better!

I couldnt believe it!

So i just thought id share!

yay...i love lidls!!

there nappies are brilliant!!

i dont know why some people think its not as good as tescos. its a really common german supermarket just like tesco is here lol x

Ive never tried their nappies, as ive always stuck to pampers...but i might give them a go!!! Cant hurt! And they cant be worse than Huggies :lol:

they were voted best nappy by mumsnet i think it was! i used them all the time with LO never had a leak even at night!! x

Aww thanks :) What kinda price are they? x

£5 ish for 50 size 5 nappies!! prob get more with smaller sizes x

Some things in Lidl are cheaper but some things aren't generally everywhere has gone up! It's a joke.

I also think that too, but with Lidl, you dont get sucked into the buy one get one free deals or the buy 3 n get 1 free....

I also think that too, but with Lidl, you dont get sucked into the buy one get one free deals or the buy 3 n get 1 free....

I agree. Mum and I went to Asda on Friday, they had the pancake mix. Mum normally makes her own but this year wanted to just buy it.. It said 2 for £2 gets to the till and they are £1 each lol. How stupid!

Yeah... dont knock till try it.
I get ny veg/fruit from lidi & aldi.

I can never find anything decent in ours- Its all chocolate and random cereals!

ah we love lidl and aldi. theyre fab. friut and veg is always decent and lasts too.
thye also often have homeware offers on. and their chocolate is a dream!!!!!! heavenly!!!

We haven't been to our lidl here yet but our old one was great, we used to get our shopping for about £10 less.

It is stupid how much the price of food is going up, are they trying to cause people end up not being able to afford the basics to live!

I've never been to Aldi simply because there isn't one around here!

I went to aldi yesterday just for a look around I spent £11 and I had loads a pack of 20 meatballs were £1 and a big lean mince was only £2.50 I was really shocked

I love Lidl, its great for fruit and veg and flowers :haha: I dont know why but the flowers from Lidl stay alive for ages

we were so excited that there was a lidl in alcudia in majorca, we filled our fridge with beers from there, they were like the eqiuvalent of 30p!! it was great!!

I haven't shopped at Lidl as it's in town and we'd have to get the bus/taxi back with shopping. We normally spend £75-80 including delivery online with tesco every 2 weeks. But i went to Aldi which is 10min walk away lastweek and got our 2 week shop for £55 :D

I do goto Aldi for nappies as you get 42 size 5 nappies for 4.99 But if Lidi do 50 size 5 nappies for a fiver then i think i'll be going there for nappies lol. x

i dont really like our local lidl I might try it again though I do love also's though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->