Lidl...omg!

i agree their nappies are brill! its all we use now. but i havnt tried doing my whole shop there. might give it a go one week.

We have a lidl down the road but its always got crap stuff in like chocolate beer and cereal. The real food bit is so small.

i couldnt shop in lidl - 2 people on tills for a queue of about 30 customers :haha:

Ok that's it. I have a Lidl right next to me but I shop online at Sainsbury's every week. This week I AM going to Lidl, you've inspired me! So fed up of spending £80 a week on food, it's a joke.

i used to shop there a lot but some of the food has a lot of crap in it.

You save a fortune, I'm trying everything on my list from aldi (we don't have a lidl) and if it's any good I buy it again, if not I do what I can in there and then finish off in tescos. Find the fruit and veg, dairy, household, tins, cereals, frozen all really good only thing a bit hit and miss I've found is meat so just depends what ur standards versus budget are really.

Lidl nappies are fab my lo is in his 13 hours at night as he sleeps through and never a leak, I stock up when I'm near a store and you save a fortune, was gifted a pack of pampers the other day and tried to look pleased, lo was soaked through in the morning poor thing, back to me usual!

I think they're great, if they did online shopping, I'd use them all the time. Unfortunately for my bank, I go for ease at the moment and dragging my son around shopping is not high on my priority list right now!

I go to Aldi for my shopping not been in the local Lidl which is just around the corner from it as Lidl is mostly chocolate etc but going to go this week when I get paid cos I was told they have 6 bottles of rose wine for 14euro. Tasted the wine the other day and its quite drinkable so going to get 6 o last me a while.

Never tried the nappies do they go up to size 6?

They do an amazing ice-cream in a blue container. Chocolate Chip. It is delish!

There nappies are ace!! Ive always used pampers active fit for 2 years, but MIL got lyla some from aldi, I turned my noseup at first, but they really are BETTER than pampers IMO

I am another one where the nearest Lidl (and Aldi) are rubbish, also the quality of some of the lidl and aldi stuff is awful-we have a family of 6 and our weekly shopping is £60 or less including nappies, cleaning stuff, toiletries etc...from normal supermarkets. Sometimes the cheapest is even Waitrose, depending on what we're actually buying. xx

Do you think they are regional with their prices? As I have done a few shops there that to be honest, cost the same as at Tesco or Morrisons..........I do like some of thier stuff though. And they do these fab youghurts that are REALLY thick with fruit on the bottom .........a maze ing

yep, I've heard it's so much cheaper! When I'm driving I plan on doing most of my shopping there and not telling OH because whenever I suggest going he always complains you can't get what you want and it's just such a mess it feels wrong :dohh: I get staff discount at tesco but it's actually better value for me to go to Asda but even more so Lidl and Aldi. It's a shame Netto has gone now cos that was always pretty great for things like Pepsi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->