• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Life after death. What do you believe?

A

AppleBlossom

I'm non-religious. I don't believe in a Heaven or a Hell. But I do believe that death isn't the end. I think that our bodies are just physical vessels which are full of energy. I like to think that when our physical bodies die our inner energy lives on in some form.

What do you believe. Is death the end? Or do we go somewhere else? Do you believe reincarnation is possible?

:)

I'm kind of unsure what I believe. I don't believe in heaven or hell, or in any religion, but I do like to believe we all have souls. I think maybe I want to believe that there's something after death but deep down I think when you die that's it, that's the end.

i do believe in ghosts, ive had experiences myself that cant be explained away so thats why i believe. also family members have had weird things happen to them also.

i was thinking afew weeks ago about if i believe in the afterlife then surly that would mean there is a heaven, hell and a god but i just dont believe in god lol

i'm pretty agnostic really. unsure of if there is a god(s) or an afterlife.

dont believe in ghosts though.

this is a subject we wont all see eye to eye on but we shall all find out when we die lol

even tho my oh used to here children play ouutside and inside his bedroom growing up and the things that happened in our last flat he still doesnt believe in ghosts

I dont know really, i think once your dead that its, game over.

I may have a different opinion if i had lost someone close to me, but for now, since im not religous, thats what i think :)

Im not religious in the slightest.
I do also think that our bodies are physical vessels and that our souls go somewhere after we die.
I think our lives and bodies are too complex for that to just be 'it'. I do think our bodies are worm food but I think our 'souls' go somewhere. They must do!! :shrug:
Unless that's just me wanting to be comforted.. who knows until we all get there!

Since my Grandad died though my feelings on afterlife have gotten a lot stronger, I sometimes feel such a strong presence of him being around still. It's really hard to explain.. xx

I like to believe that when you die you can still be there watching over... but that's more for my own comfort really. I like to think my grandad is watching me and my brothers and seth, and proud of us all. It makes me feel better about him not being here and is comforting iykwim.

But on the other hand, I'm not religious, I don't believe in heaven & hell, not particularly the afterlife either (id have to experience it before I could believe it).... I just don't see how there possibly could be anything after. There's no where to go. Weather people like it or not, humans are here for a function, the world wasn't made to revolve around us so why would there be anywhere for our spirits to go, if there is such a thing?

x

I'm totally unsure! I know I believe in ghosts though as i've had so many weird experiences which cannot be explained. But I really don't understand it all.
I find it hard to believe in a God. And I find it hard to believe in a Heaven and Hell.
But I do think there's a lot we don't know about.

I think that the moment we die, our energy disperses into the immediate atmosphere to be recycled. Then anyone that comes into contact with an object that has your energy in it, they absorb some of it. Essentially i think of it as reincarnation but not in the typical sense.

I think that the moment we die, our energy disperses into the immediate atmosphere to be recycled. Then anyone that comes into contact with an object that has your energy in it, they absorb some of it. Essentially i think of it as reincarnation but not in the typical sense.

That sounds amazing!

Well your energy DOES end up disperesed one way or another. As our bodies burn or decompose we return the energy to the ground to be taken my plants whodusperse their seeds far and wide, grow flowers and get pollen on bees which make honey etc etc.

I'm no believer in a God of any organised religion though I am spiritual and I do believe in 'something'. I do believe we have souls but what happens when we die I can't conjecture. But we are all reincarnated in the physical sense.

I want to believe that when i leave this planet i get to see Taylor and spend eternity with my daughter :cloud9:

V xxxx

Well your energy DOES end up disperesed one way or another. As our bodies burn or decompose we return the energy to the ground to be taken my plants whodusperse their seeds far and wide, grow flowers and get pollen on bees which make honey etc etc.

I'm no believer in a God of any organised religion though I am spiritual and I do believe in 'something'. I do believe we have souls but what happens when we die I can't conjecture. But we are all reincarnated in the physical sense.

That's sort of what i think but that it is a surge of energy just as you pass away. If your body is buried it does give other things energy but it wasn't alive. Kind of how pasta gives me energy but it isn't alive when i eat it. I think the soul (for want of a better word, i prefer 'being' or 'consciousness') leaves the body immediately :flower:

I like to think that when we die we come back, be it as a human, animal or plant
I dont know why, it just makes me happier thinking about it like so I will get to see Oh and Rhys again

I also believe in Soul mates, there is one person you are meant to be with and what ever you come back as you will find each other. Sorry very soppy and Hollywood

I do think theres sometihng there but not this place in clouds like heaven and hell I think its what you make it, you judge yourself not some god. Course i could be wrong I cant say as I aint dead yet but I will come and let you know if I do.

I don't believe it in, we only live on in peoples memories.

And if reincarnation were true then I'd quite like to be a cat please. But I dont believe it in so I'll happily decompose and not be too bothered.

And if reincarnation were true then I'd quite like to be a cat please. But I dont believe it in so I'll happily decompose and not be too bothered.

Yeah I be quite happy to be a cat if my cats anything to go by, lounging for breakfast, lounghing for lunch, maybe a dander around the place and nice cosy fire to lough in front of all night and getting petted and stroked while purring away. I dont know if I believe in all that either but a cat will do me fine to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->