Life is a bloody cruel B$tch sometimes.

kit10grl

Reaction score
There is a guy i used to work with. Really lovely guy, we werent close firneds but had friends in common so would run into each other at parties and stuff. Always had a nice word for everyone. Ive not seen him much in recent years as i dont work there anymore but on the occasions i run into him he still said hi, asked after my hubby and kids etc.

He has kids of his own and was due to be married to his kids mum in just three weeks time. They were home together two nights ago and she nipped out for ten minutes to chat to a neighbour leaving him home alone with one of their young children. He is epileptic and while she was out he had a fit and hit his head. By the time she returned home he had already passed away.

:cry:

Such a bloody cruel twist of fate. That young girl is never going to get over the fact that if she hadnt gone out she could have prevented it. So gutted for her and his family. I dont know her well enough to talk to and pass on condolences so this is the only place i can really express how sad i feel about it. Hope no one minds.

x

That's so tragic :cry:

Just to add, she's bound to feel a lot of guilt, it's natural, but I hope she understands that in reality this has just been a horribly cruel piece of shit luck, she isn't to blame for what's happened, no one could have known. It will be very painful but I hope she gets some support from groups for young widows or similar whether it's online or in person. I'll always carry some degree of guilt about what happened with my husband regardless of what anybody says but I have to go on and remind myself I can't beat myself up xxx

How awful so sad. It's so hard to move on and recover after something like that.

That is so sad & so heartbreaking to think that they were meant to be getting married soon as well :( :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry to hear this. How awful for her. :cry:

Absolutely awful. Epilepsy can be a cruel thing. My brother had a grand mal and died at 15 years old. We were told though that his seizure had been so big that even if he had survived he would have been a 'cabbage' (sorry don't know how else to put it). Tell her to contact SUDEP - they are really helpful. Xxx

How sad :cry: What am awful thing to happen, so tragic. Thoughts are with his family

Life is so cruel at times :cry: poor family xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->