life is so boring without....

IHrtSteve

Mommy to 2, almost 3 boys
Reaction score
Wine! lol. I am sure some of u will judge me but I gotta say.....I really miss sitting down and having a few glasses of red. That warm fuzzy feeling! Oh well 15 plus weeks to go.... I guess I've made it this far. :o)

:haha: I feel the same, I've never been a big drinker but me and my bf used to go for a drink when we went to the cinema and stuff and although he keeps reminding me I could have 1 WKD I still dont it just doesnt feel the same! lol xx

Wine. One Bottle. Pinot Grigio. ARGHHHH....and with NO morning sickness have craved a few glasses with every meal! :)

ME TOO! I used to love a bottle of white on a friday evening after a long week at work to go with my pizza :blush:. I've banned oh from drinking it for now, he just has lager :haha:.

I had a little sip of a friends at the weekend, chilled wine on a hot day, it was bliss :cloud9:

I'm hoping to breastfeed so I have aaaaaages to go, even longer before I can have any wine lol!

I totally hearing you hun!! I only usually drunk of a weekend but it was such a lovely end to the week to have a bottle of rose!! The alcohol free wines are naff! I'd rather do without than taste that crap!! I have took a shine to a drink called bavaria though which is 0% beer, it's soooo nice!! :)

Wine. One Bottle. Pinot Grigio. ARGHHHH....and with NO morning sickness have craved a few glasses with every meal! :)

Mmmmmm my fave too, I can taste it now! mmmmmm

so glad im not a drinker so one less thing to miss haha

I feel your pain sister. I was just lying in the bath thinking the same thing. Was thinking this pregnancy malarky is quite boring - getting fat and no wine is no fun lol. Especially as at the moment i dont even really feel pregnant.

Mmmmmm my fave too, I can taste it now! mmmmmm

OMG!!! Are we Birthday Twins????!??! I'm due on the 18th November - 20 week scan on 1st July!!!!

(Sorry for Hijacking this thread btw)
x

A nice bottle of merlot!!! OMG! How I miss my Friday night wine! I would put my headphones on, and just sip on my wine along to oldies....And eventhough it was bad, I would smoke my cigarrette along with drinking my wine..... Yum1 LoL-

i could well gulp down a cherry ale at my favourite old mans ale pub...

mmmm

lol

becks blue it is for now!!!

i have never been a big drinker at all!!! maybe a few times a year (sad for a 24yr old) :haha: but for the last week or so ive been wanting wine so bad! think its cos i cant have it! xx

^ I craved OH lager really badly last friday and i HATE the stuff. I remember sniffing it when preg with amelie too haha

mmm a glass of white Zinfandel. Nevermind.... thing is, i plan on breastfeeding too so its not going to be for a good while yet... maybe ill enjoy one at Christmas! :D

mmm a glass of white Zinfandel. Nevermind.... thing is, i plan on breastfeeding too so its not going to be for a good while yet... maybe ill enjoy one at Christmas! :D

pump and dump ;) save an extra milk a day for a few weeks, feeeze them then have a night off and give baby the saved up milk and pump the milk and dump it, for 24 hours :thumbup:

pump and dump ;) save an extra milk a day for a few weeks, feeeze them then have a night off and give baby the saved up milk and pump the milk and dump it, for 24 hours :thumbup:

that's what I plan on doing for my 30th birthday as it's a month after due date!! :thumbup:

I never really drank but in pregnancy I really crave white wine for some reason - typical me to not a a craving youre allowed :lol:

im lucky in that i completely went off alcohol before i found out i was pregnant, so i know its not the same and im not missing out cause i wouldnt enjoy it if that makes sense. I havent put on any weight yet even tho im eating more and i think its mainly due to the fact im not drinking any more. I do plan on drinking a lot less after the birth and never getting back into habitually drinking wine every weekend. maybe i will stop being overweight.

Im with you there, I used to love a bottle of red or rose, Fuzzy head, warm, tasty wine with cheese and crackers :*( Oh how I miss it.

I didn't realize how much wine was a part of our routine until I couldn't drink anymore!

Makes me sound like a lush... but a nice glass of red was the perfect way to end the day! I miss that so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->