Lifting head...

kiraelliott

Mum & due #2 :)
Reaction score
My baby's a right grumpy little so-n-so today, when laying on her back she keeps lifting her head as if she wants to sit up, and gets so sh*tty when she can't! Actually doing my head in! lol Do I just leave her to it?! :/ I have encouraged it a couple of times by pulling her up to a sitting position but she just slumps forward like she wants to do a rolly-polly lol xxx

i think they are getting to the stage that they want to sit up! when i lay Tabitha in my arms to feed her, i have to get the bottle in pretty quick or she starts this and grumps and moans and strains to try and sit! Even in her rocking chait thing which is quite upright, she is trying to get more upright if that makes sense!!!

Oh yes...Oliver is exactly the same he wants to be sitting up right I got bought one of those blow up 'doughtnuts' not sure what their official name is and he likes to sit in that it's not greatly supportive so I sit with him to make sure he doesn't slump.

my LO still does this, and throws the biggest tantrum ever when she can't... :haha:

I got her a mamas n papas bumbo-esque thingy which she enjoys for 5 mins then moans lol xxx

My LO's the same,she's started doing it in the carseat and she gets frustrated when she can't sit forward

My munchkin in the same; she's dying to get up, gets all frustrated. I think she's raring to go, tummy time is the same, she pushes her legs but doesn't know what to do with her arms and gets angry with herself!

Her time will come!

Rory is the same too! Bless them, must be rather frustrating! x

sounds like Ollie always pulling himself up, he never lasts more than 5 minutes in anything at the moment !!

My LO's the same,she's started doing it in the carseat and she gets frustrated when she can't sit forward

Yeah she's the worst for this - especially if she's had a long nap n is wide awake or we come to a hault at traffic lights...

MUST KEEP MOVING AT ALL TIMES!!! lol

xxx

Fran has started doing this too in the last week! If she is tired and grumpy though she is a nightmare. She leans forward to sit up so you sit her up and straight away she starts throwing herself backwards then wriggles and whinges - grrrr lol!

Fran has started doing this too in the last week! If she is tired and grumpy though she is a nightmare. She leans forward to sit up so you sit her up and straight away she starts throwing herself backwards then wriggles and whinges - grrrr lol!

Nightmare! I see what they mean by the more mobile, the worse it is, lol Caught Amelie lying upside down in her cot the other night, lol!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->