Light at the end of the tunnel

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Well this has been a horrible 2 weeks for us, Dec has been so sick, it started with a cold, then conjunctivitis and then a chest infection. We have never seen so much medication, He got antibiotic drops for his eye and normal saline eye drops to keep it clean, then he had to get a course of antibiotics for his chest, we are half way through the second dose and i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, for the 1st time in 2 weeks he woke up this morning smiling :happydance:
Anyway we seem to be getting back on track and hopefully that means mummy and daddy can get a good night sleep tonight:happydance:

Awww I hope he feels completely better soon!!

:hug: glad little dec is feeling better x x

hope u get some rest soon x x

Aww :hugs: glad he is feeling better hun xx

aww its horrible seeing them ill, charlies just had conjuntivitis and still got a cold and a slight cough i hate seeing him like this xx

aww its horrible seeing them ill, charlies just had conjuntivitis and still got a cold and a slight cough i hate seeing him like this xx

Poor little man hope he feels better soon :hug:

Aww.. hope he starts to feel better.
:hugs:

For the last 3 days Colton has gotten some stomach bug and had the runs (sorry TMI), but his butt has been so raw from wiping it (like, he's already went twice in the last 1.5 hours he's been up) that he screams when we change his diaper. He has started to get better, although still crying for a few minutes.
It's so horrible seeing them like that isn't it? This is the first time Colton has been sick since he was 2mo old and had bronchitis.. I am always cuddling him because I cannot tell when he is hurting or just wanting to be held :blush:

Aww.. hope he starts to feel better.
:hugs:

For the last 3 days Colton has gotten some stomach bug and had the runs (sorry TMI), but his butt has been so raw from wiping it (like, he's already went twice in the last 1.5 hours he's been up) that he screams when we change his diaper. He has started to get better, although still crying for a few minutes.
It's so horrible seeing them like that isn't it? This is the first time Colton has been sick since he was 2mo old and had bronchitis.. I am always cuddling him because I cannot tell when he is hurting or just wanting to be held :blush:

Poor baby :hug:
Dec has the runs to every time he drank something it came straight back out in his nappy. It has eased up now thank goodness.
I hate it when you dont know what to do for them, you feel useless :hissy:
Hope Colton gets better soon :hug:

Poor baby :hug:
Dec has the runs to every time he drank something it came straight back out in his nappy. It has eased up now thank goodness.
I hate it when you dont know what to do for them, you feel useless :hissy:
Hope Colton gets better soon :hug:

I know.. one day his butt was hurting so bad he didn't want to sit down so I held him basically all day. So now sometimes I dont know if it's hurting or he just wants held. I feel so bad for him everytime he cries even though I dont know if he is hurting or not. Plus, he is trying to be so good. He is trying to smile, and if we try and tickle him or something he will give alittle grin between pouts/cries :cloud9:

But, glad Dec is getting better. Its stressful seeing them ill, especially so young. It's times like these that I'll be glad when Colton can talk! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->