light bleed on 8dpo

monkeysocks

Reaction score
Hello ladies
Just wondering if anyone had any experience of this, i am currently 13dpo and cd25,i normally have 29day cycles with the odd 24/25day thrown in sometimes,i ovulated on cd12 this month which was fri 1st april.

Last saturday hubby and i dtd and after i wiped i had some light blood mixed in..enough to comeout on the toilet paper...sorry tmi lol, i have had this before but only when i am nearing my af but as i was only 8dpo i thought it was a bit unusual as its quite early for af to start, on the friday i also had very bad pains that can only be described as being poked hard in my bladder and had to go to wee about 6 times in the night! Since the bleed on sat night i have nothing else...i even made hubby dtd again on the sunday to see if id bleed again but it was totally clear. I have not seen anything else yet and not sure wether to test yet or wait till my 29days which will be monday...i have had 2 miscarriages last yr and got my BFP after testing a couple of days early then went on to lose the babies after a few weeks.

I have heard about implantation bleeding on days 7-10 and maybe i am secretly hoping its this but part of me thinks it could be af just waiting in the wings like she normally does.

Any advice would be welcome and thanks again xxx

Hi Monkeysocks,
I don't have 1st hand experience with IB but it does sound like it could be something to do with that, also the pains you felt do sound like Implantation cramps.
Fingers crossed this is your month for the BFP!:happydance:

:hugs:

Hi Monkeysocks,
I don't have 1st hand experience with IB but it does sound like it could be something to do with that, also the pains you felt do sound like Implantation cramps.
Fingers crossed this is your month for the BFP!:happydance:

:hugs:

Hiya thanks for the reply, i just caved and tested with a cheapie pound strip...BFN :(
really thought i may have got lucky this month but looks like i willjsut have to keep trying, this ttc lark is way too much hard work lol.
I think af willarrive anywhere between sat and mon so il maybe test again over the weekend if i see no signs, il let you know and thanks again

xxxx

fingers crossed she doesn't show! you're not out until AF shows!:hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79