light bleed?

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
hi, i found out that im pregnant with our 2nd last thursday, did a clear blue it said 1-2 weeks so that will make me around 3-4 weeks at the time. now exactly week later Ive started to have a very light bleed, it started out light pink as the hours gone on its turning red but still very light only get blood on tissue wiping. Ive started having very light cramps too.

Ive got a horrible feeling im losing this pregnancy but has anyone else experienced it and had a healthy pregnancy?

thank you

bleeding and cramping together isnt necessarily a good sign if you've tested before your missed period as it might mean a chemical pregnancy. best to wait out and see if it stops is your only guarantee

best of luck to you

I've been spotting/ bleeding for over a week on and off. Doctors said can be normal and I heard in 30% of healthy pregnancies it can happen. I went in for two scans and heard heartbeats and they had no concerns. Just one of those things that unfortunately can happen. I've found out a few ladies who had the same issue and went on to have healthy pregnancies. It is definitely terrifying either way!
I was told no sex, exercise, or housework ( I will take that one!). I think sex is something that could have caused bleeding this week, although I have no explanation for last.
I wish you the best of luck.

well its turned into more a period flow still light - like you get at beginning of a period and mild cramps. doesnt look good =( got doctors at half 3. not that he will be able to give me a definite answer.... ergh hate this not knowing for definite

scan next week - please whoever reads this post send positive vibes =) gonna be the longest 5 days of my life

I'm so sorry.

I'll be sending you all the postiive vibes and hoping for a good outcome. :hugs:

Sorry you are going through this. Sending positive vibes and have my fingers crossed that everything will be ok.
I have had brownish pink cm the past 2 days so I'm starting to get worried too now.

i read brownish/pink discharge is implant bleed but check with your doc hun. hope thats all it is for you =) positive vibes back to you to. xx

Good luck!

With my dd I don't find out I was even pregnant until about ten weeks because I had light period type bleeding and thought it was periods. She is now a year!

With this one I had pink spotting three times and red once. I have had two scans and all is well! I think some women just bleed. Mine wasn't from sex for sure. None of that happening in the first tri lol. :haha:

I also cramped with both. This time i have worse pain too.

Thanks. I got my bfp at 11 dpo so I think I must have implanted before then. I doubt there would be bleeding from that this long after. Hoping it ends up being nothing.

i hope its nothing for you to worry about hun =)

update for me, my bleed has slowed down that it only shows after i wipe, the cramps have gone too.

dont know whether to bother with a test as i read it can remain positive for a while if i have m/c =(

i hope its nothing for you to worry about hun =)

update for me, my bleed has slowed down that it only shows after i wipe, the cramps have gone too.

dont know whether to bother with a test as i read it can remain positive for a while if i have m/c =(

Ya I've read the same thing. It can take up to a week for levels to go back down. I think I remember reading it only takes 2 days after bleeding stops in early pregnancies though. So if you have m/c you might get a negative by tomorrow or Monday. Maybe it's better to wait for your scan in case. This wait must be killing you. Crossing my fingers it was just a light bleed. Keep us posted.

AFM my spotting seems to have stopped. I will give it a few more days before I get my hopes up.

yup really killing me =( my family are trying to keep me in positive mind by telling me not to worry or panic but its very hard not to, i have afunny feeling they wont see much if anything on this scan either cause im still very early maybe 5 weeks-ish ergh nightmare. but yes i will keep update on this and please keep me posted on yours too hun =)

So much trying to remain positive. Woke up this morning to find i passed a big clot of something =(
With some mild cramping again =( really isnt looking great. This is torture.

So much trying to remain positive. Woke up this morning to find i passed a big clot of something =(
With some mild cramping again =( really isnt looking great. This is torture.

I'm so sorry :( I would be feeling the same way.

Hope everything is going ok. When do you have your scan?

Hope everything is going ok. When do you have your scan?

tomorrow hun. im still feeling my main pregnancy symptom of extreme exhaustion and odd twinge but who knows, fingers crossed the scan will shed some light on whats happened.

Hoping for you!! I've gone in for three scans since bleeding/ spotting and they finally saw blood around one of the sacs and they are not worried. Guess it can be more common with twins. Hope yours had an easy answer. Either way these times are nerve wracking

well i had my scan and its looking like i have miscarried. she couldnt see any sacs only a straight line, they did a preg test and it came back very faint and took a long time to show. ive had bloods done to see my hcg levels so waiting on them this afternoon. im not suprised of the outcome as i kind of knew i had i just didnt want to accept it and held onto any positive signs

thank you for all your messages.
just wasnt meant to be this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back