Light bleeding, sick?

Soph

Reaction score
Right.
I had a pregnancy test done at the family planning on Wednesday which was negative. But the nurse said that I would have to go back for another test beginning of May to be sure, because of the dates.

Last night I started to bleed, very slightly. This is exactly a week late that I was due on AF.
So I thought ok, AF is here. But it's very different to what I normally have. It's alot lighter (flow), its lighter in colour, I usually have very dark clotty periods (tmi), but this is light and not clotty at all. I normally have very bad cramps too, which I've hardly got!!

I was sick about an hour ago, and have just felt so queasy since last night. I guess it could be AF related, but I never normally feel sick or throw up, just usually in agony with cramps. :sick:

Anyway I have an appointment for the beginning of May as I said to have another pregnancy test.

What are your thoughts?

The light bleeding could very possibly be Implantation Bleeding, hun. You could try another test, but If they worked out your dates than you could wait until they said to go back to know for sure :hugs: Good luck and I hope you get the result you're looking for :hug:

Thanks.
Isn't implantation just usually like a little when you wipe or whatever, this is more like a very light period, very light. Or can it vary?

It wouldn't be enough to fill a pad/tampon, if that helps any!

you maybe getting symptoms cause you're worried. stress and worry can also delay a period.
However my friend went through the first few months of her pregnancy without realising she was, as she still had periods - they were just lighter.
If the syptoms get worse I'd suggest having a chat with a nurse or a doctor.
failing that wait until the beginning of may which isn't far away

hope you get the result you want

and keep us all post

tc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back