Light bleeding

Kmb007

Reaction score
I just noticed a slight amount of bleeding when I wipe (tmi, sorry), but AF isn't due for another 4-5 days. There was a bit of mucus as well. I ovulated around 9 days ago.

I've had regular AFs, with the exception of last time when I was 22 days late, so I don't think that I'm starting early. Unless it's because I was so late last time?

Could this be implantation bleeding? I don't plan on testing until after AF is due to arrive, which is January 16th. Even then, I'll probably give it a few days after, maybe even a complete week late (if I can resist the temptation to test!)

Side note: I have been sick lately with a viral infection and migraines. I went to the dr and he prescribed me a generic brand of Imatrex, but first he made me take a urine test to make sure I wasn't pregnant. The test came back negative, but at that time I would have only been about 1.5-2 weeks pregnant, so is it still possible that I'm preggo and the urine test was too soon? Just in case, I've decided to not take the migraine medicine until I know for sure.

It could be implantation. Fingers crossed for you.

I'm in the same boat as you. Since its before your expected AF, I'd bet it is implantation bleeding.

I sure hope so! I'm almost 25- two months away- and I had just always imagined having kids long before now haha. I'll keep this updated!

Oh, this morning when I got off of work, I got sick, so I had a piece of dry toast to try and help my tummy. About 10-15 minutes later, I had the worst heartburn I've ever had. I felt like I was having a heart attack, it hurt so bad.

The bleeding stopped, and tomorrow is when AF should be here, so we will see! @sunshine711 are you still experiencing the same?

You're better than me, I would've tested by now! Fingers crossed for you.

The bleeding stopped, and tomorrow is when AF should be here, so we will see! @sunshine711 are you still experiencing the same?

Sorry I didn't see your reply, I'm still getting the hang of this blog :) It completely stopped yesterday. So it was from 1/10-1/14 being a light flow and then the 15th was just a little brown left over. Today when I wipe, there's a light yellowish color which is totally abnormal for me. I did test on 1/15 however and it was negative :( BUT, my af should have been anywhere from the 16-18 normally so maybe it was too early to test. I still feel tired, my stomach feels firm to the touch, horrible cough I can't shake, no appetite, etc. So I'm going to retest on the 20th.

AF should have arrived yesterday, but no show! Fingers crossed that she doesn't arrive and I am carrying!

6 or so days until testing :)

I am now 2 days late, and no sign of AF! Going to wait to test until Thursday (if I can hold out haha), because I would be about 5 weeks along.

Still no AF. Just had an overwhelming craving for white rice, butter, pepper, garlic salt, and hard boiled eggs..mixed together. Tastes sooo good though for some reason!

How you've not managed to test by now is beyond me!

My OH and I have decided to wait until Thursday morning to test fmu. It'll be a week late, and that's the only day that I can test fmu since I work noc shift. I drink water throughout the night while at work, so I don't wanna dilute it :p

Well, I tested and got a bfn :( I started crying a bit, but contained it alright. Now just wondering why AF hasn't shown up yet.

Awwww..well spotting is a really good sign (so I've seen a lot) I would try another test this weekend!

Good luck :thumbup:

I agree test again at the weekend if AF doesn't show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->