Light brown spotting? What's this?

suzan

Reaction score
I have a 28 days cycle. I was supposed to get my period on Oct 9! I started feeling some leg pain since 4 days ago, which is usually a sign that AF is on her way.. and on Oct 8 I spotted some light brown discharge when I was in the toilet on the toilet paper..

My belly is bloated.. and I still have leg pain! My period usually starts really heavy the first two days, but as if this time is blocked!!!! It will soon be Oct 10 and it will be 2 days since I am having this weird light brown discharge.. it's really light.. and it smells bad..!!!!

What is it? I am scared that my cycle will get ruined.. please someone? or could I have a problem? infection?

Quite a lot of people get brown spotting before AF. I've had it a couple of times myself. Is there a lot of discharge or only a small amount. When I've had it, it has just been after going to the toilet and it is like CM with a tinge of light brown to it.

Quite a lot of people get brown spotting before AF. I've had it a couple of times myself. Is there a lot of discharge or only a small amount. When I've had it, it has just been after going to the toilet and it is like CM with a tinge of light brown to it.

Ya. A little brownish CM. But I am having constant leg pain since like 5 days ago..! and usually my period starts really heavy.. hope nothing is wrong.

If u had this, can I know the reason?

I didn't have the leg pain thing (but that is never a sign of my AF), but just had what was like CM which was tinged a light brown - a day before my AF started properly. I think it might have been just pre-AF blood. I'm not sure why I got it, maybe stress delaying AF? Maybe because you have been a bit stressed about ttc, it has delayed your period a bit.

Maybe...
I think you are right..
Thank you

It could be like Poppy said, that you are so stressed it is delaying your period (it has happened to me before). I don't want to give anyone false hope but have you ruled out implantation bleeding? From everything I've read (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) it can occur anywhere from a week before your period to just a few days prior and is generally very light and either pinkish or brownish in color. If the :witch: doesn't show up soon I'd take a HPT just to be sure. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->