light brown tinged discharge

Teanna

Reaction score
I'm 6W6D and yesterday noticed a tiny bit of light brown discharge in my underwear. It wasn't much, but I've since noticed it on and off today just small amounts each time. I've had no cramping besides some mild stretching feelings once and a while and I'm sure it's probably nothing but super unnerving to see. I'm kinda worried, I still have PG symptoms but haven't had any MS yet but neither did my sister in her entire pregnancy so I'm sure that's just normal for me. I still kinda wish I felt worse right now to reassure myself everything is fine.

Hi hun, I wouldn't worry unless it gets worse! I had a mc years ago which started off as dark brown dirty looking blood which got worst by the next day resulting in the loss and extreme heavy bleeding, with my 3 other pregnancies I experienced bleeding early on in pregnancy, usually around 6 or 7 weeks, and they turned out to be fine! If your worried go to the hospital to get scanned hun, I'm sure they'd be able to find the heart beat now at 6 weeks.

Hope your okay!

Meant to say my 2 other pregnancies not 3 lol sorry!!

It seems to be there every once in a while still...going on day 3 now, but no cramping at all and it's extremely small amounts. I'm watching it but I think I'm okay. If it gets worse I'll get checked out this weekend. Thanks for the reassurance.

Hi hon I've read it's really normol to have that in early pregnancy.
With my 3 MCs I always started spotting bright red blood and it got very very heavy very very quick.
If it gets heavier or ure worried go and get it checked out but I'm sure all is fine sweety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->