light headed, losing balence, feeling like c***

smileycelerys

Reaction score
i was wondering if this is normal or if i should contact my midwife or family doctor and it seems to be getting worse not better. to start with i was fine, if a little tierd in the day then soo weak and light headed in the evening. but now im feeling like it during the day. i feel like im going to faint.

thanks
sarah

you might be a bit anaemic. Maybe just give your mw a ring. She might suggest iron supplements if you are, will make you feel much better

Yes hun, sounds like you could be anemic, give your mw a call they should be able to get you feeling better quite quickly

i will call her tonight. OH has been on at me too, but i just feel like a drama queen. but i really need to start feeling better.

sounds like anemia to me, never be worried about calling the midwife, she is there to look after you and your LO.

You should start to feel better in a couple of weeks when you get into the 2nd trimester :)

x

Definitely sounds like anaemia. Ask your MW to give you some iron tablets. I´ve had to go back on them because I started feeling like that again when mine finished.

Sounds like iron as the others have said - i was exactly the same at your stage. Get your bloods done and they will probably give you some iron tablets. I felt much better very quickly.

x

I find I get like that when my blood sugars are low (well, eating something tends to make me feel better so am presuming that's what's causing it). Might be worth a try seeing if eating something helps while you're waiting to see your mw and getting your bloods done?

:hug:

Or low BP. I nearly fainted a couple of weeks ago from standing too long and my iron is fine. Hope you get checked out and feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->