light hearted ttc

Hey I remember you both! Glad to hear everything is going well with you all! :)

AFM I feel like life is just stalling... like there is no moving on I'm just stuck. I am civil with my DH.. but I know my girls know there is tension, even if we don't vocalize it. I absolutely HATE where I live right now. I would love even if I could move north a few states maybe then if weather was comparable to Canada I might be happier? But he won't budge :(

I miss this thread! When everyone would update what was going on!

AFM, my marriage still sucks... my DH is so moody I don't know what version of him I'll get. And I try not to let his moodiness affect mine, but it does.
But I'm stuck at the moment, I have no friends here or support group, my family doesn't approve of me leaving because I have kids. And I know it would be really hard on them if we did split. My oldest knows there is problems now, and I know it bothers her. :(

I miss this thread! When everyone would update what was going on!

AFM, my marriage still sucks... my DH is so moody I don't know what version of him I'll get. And I try not to let his moodiness affect mine, but it does.
But I'm stuck at the moment, I have no friends here or support group, my family doesn't approve of me leaving because I have kids. And I know it would be really hard on them if we did split. My oldest knows there is problems now, and I know it bothers her. :(

I’m so sorry your still having such problems at the end of the day it’s you that has to stay and live with him, you need to do what is best for you and the girls!!

Alls fine and busy here Billie is already 14months old!! and life is as busy as ever.

Oh wow your baby has grown!! I've looked into separation and such, but it looks like that isn't an option for me, as I would have to stay in my state because I don't think I could leave the country. And that said I have no support here, there is no one to stay with, I have no means to look after myself, I'm totally dependent on him financially.

Hi ladies!! Long time no chat! Been feeling particularly broody recently so thought Id pop on and say hi. Lovely to read your updates. Ashley I was hoping you had kicked that man to the kerb by now! There must be a way out for you, pls dont get pregnant by him again if he makes you unhappy. I will try and pop on more often to support you more :hugs:
So Im still with the 'new' fella, been almost 2 yrs since I left the kids dad, things still arent settled between us and now I have his new gf to contend with. She has a yr old baby too. Hmm. Grr. Not a fan lol.
New relationship is going well, but I am torn between trying to ttc asap or waiting. Im 33 now and hes 42 so I feel if we wait too long we might struggle, esp with my pcos. But I want to be sure hes 'the one' so to speak and wouldnt mind waiting a few years till we are living together and more financially stable. I really want another baby but not sure Im ready just yet. I asked him how long he would want to wait and he said a year, that was back in april but I dunno if he realised how fast a yr goes haha!
We are only using pull-put as contraception though, as I dont want to take anything hormonal and he doesnt like condoms. And this month I have that 'pregnant' feeling although I know its highly unlikely! So yeah... here I am back looking for accidental pregnancy stories like a teenager!!

Last edited:
Hey girls!

I know.... who knew I'd be still going through the same old stuff. One thing is for sure I am DONE with him. I don't want anything physical from him.. so yes no kids from him that's for sure! He NOW wants to do counselor therapy. I'm thinking ok maybe yes, maybe they can explain to him how this marriage isn't working anymore. I feel back in 2013-2014 if we had therapy I would be easily have been able to fall back in love.
So at the moment I stay with him because I have no other means of support. I have no one to watch my kids if I were to work.. I have thought about a part time job, but I know my DH is incapable of watching the kids.

Jo, I hope you get clarity on whether or not to have kids now or later...

We went for couples therapy. One session. It was awful... the lady didn't feel at all professional, made me feel like I was a horrible person, stuff I confided in her she told my husband. I'm so upset! She told me to leave my kids with my husband and go back to Canada. :(

Thats awful ashley!! What a nasty woman!! Im back again posting in the gallery - had a very pos looking test but not convinced!

Hi ladies!

I hope you're all doing well. Ashley, im so sorry about your husband. Im not physically attracted to my husband but I came to realize he's not a bad guy, and some day I wont mind having another kid with him. I mean, at least he's a good dad. I feel like im so used to him that little things annoy the crap out of me.

My kids are getting old now. Zachary turns 7 on 11/4. Jayden turned 5 this summer, and Theo turned 2 last month. Still aching for a little girl. Im hoping to try again late next summer if we can get into a bigger house.

Good luck Jo!!

Lily, its crazy how big our kids are now. I'm still like how is Cassidy 7?!

We're trying another marriage therapist, she was better than the first one. But she seems to just be promoting a book and we're not making any progress in our marriage, like I told her I have no attraction for my DH and she just said maybe I have a hormonal imbalance..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->