light hearted ttc

How is everyone?? I haven't been here in a while! I had a great visit up in Canada! :) I brought my mom down with me, then in two months I'll drive her back up.

I cleaned out the shed with my DH, and he kinda hinted to me to get rid of all the baby stuff :(

Glad you had a good trip!! And lovely that your mum has come to stay!! How are things now with dh?

Jo how’s things with you and your new relationship?

Kitty how’s baby getting on?

I’m full term tomorrow 37 weeks!! And I’m exhausted!!!

Things aren't good, hes moved out of our room and into the spare room. I don't know why... he still doesn't want to talk. Anytime he mentions talking it means he is yelling at me saying I need to tell him something but doesn't tell me what it is he wants to hear, and anytime I ask him what is it he wants to hear he just repeats the question. :wacko:

My girls have started asking me why he doesn't sleep in our room anymore and I don't know what to say. :shrug:

It is so hard... I don't know what to do.. like I really have no place to go if he tells me to leave. :(

Oh no I’m sorry that must be hard on you and the girls!! Has he told you what he wants? Xx

I’m so sorry you’re having a rough time.
Do you think you can take him somewhere away from home, just you and him to talk things through?

Things here are good, Darcy is doing so well at school. Arthur is now 10 months!!! Can you believe it?!? We think he will be crawling in the next few days. We think he is teething but still no sign of any teeth cutting at all!!

He doesn't want to talk. He won't tell me what he wants...

I can barely even get him to talk to me about day to day things.

My mom has been staying with me these past few weeks... but she refuses to believe we have marriage problems. Like I have tried in the past to tell her how it is. She is even here to witness it...

On a side note its my 7 year anniversary. He wants to do nothing... which I get. I got him a card, not a mushy one, but he didn't get me anything. I understand though. It is hard to pretend you love someone when you don't.

Sorry I'm so mopey!!

ANd aww wow 10 months already?! Everyones babies are growing up!

Hey everyone! Sorry its been so long! Life kinda took over!
Cant believe you're full term already rics thats so exciting! Will be expecting an announcement next time i check in :)
Ashley i do worry about you! Honestly i never thought i could be one of those people either, but impossible as it is and as difficult as it still is now with my ex, my life is still much easier and im much happier!
The ex is s full on nightmare, hasnt seen the kids for months then txts out the blue and has had them to stay over tonight! Thinks he can do as he pleases its a joke! But other than him things are going great with the new man!! Xx

Jo, that's hard! how are your kids taking it? Do they miss their dad? Or are they closer to you?

So my DH flipped out over the anniversary card, he got so offended by it :( then just stormed out of the room.

We spent the night at my in laws the one weekend, and he slept in the living room, he wouldn't come to bed. :nope: It is almost like he really wants to separate but doesn't want to be the bad guy.

Hello if anyone remembers me.

I can't remember when I was in last time or what I put but I now have a 4 year old!!! Now that is scary. I've done a better update on my journal here.

But I hope everyone is doing OK x

Heeyy I remember you! Hope all is well! Hard to believe your baby is 4 now! All our kids growing up so fast it seems!

AFM... now DH has decided to move back into the bedroom, I am unsure why, its not like we talked or anything. :wacko:
That said in a week we leave for Canada, I'm bringing my mom back north then will have a visit before coming back down.

Hello everyone! I am TTC for baby #1. This is our first cycle trying and I'm hoping to find a good chat group for friends and support through our journey! I may have gone a little overboard with excitement because I have been using Maybe Baby, temping AND OPK strips to try and narrow down O day. So far though, it has all just been really confusing. The only thing that seems to be doing what it should at this point is my BBT. I have a 27 day cycle and expected to O around CD 13 or 14, so was hoping for a positive OPK or ferning around CD 12 but so far the OPKs and Ferning have been all over the place and really inconsistent! Wishing I had more typical results!

Jo I had the baby 12th May! Lol. Glad all is great with your new man but what a shit head the ex is for not seeing his kids!!!

Ashley it seems to me he is playing mind games!!! Can’t yiu go bsck Home with your mum? Life is too short to live like this!!

Alls fine here apart from Joanie having chicken pox! Billie is 5 weeks and the time is flying already!! And I’m knackered! Lol but other than that great!

Hi rachel welcome! Tbo none of us are ttc anymore and only a couple of us pop in from time to time.
Good luck ttc tho hope you fall soon!! X

Everyone's little ones are growing up so fast it is scary!!

Sorry to hear about the issues with the husband I hope it's the start of things working out for you again xx

It is crazy that our kids are so much older now! My oldest is gonna be 6 in August!! I can't get over that!! :dohh:

Rics congratulations on having your baby!!! :)

Hey ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well.
My oldest daughter is 6 now, and she's lose her first tooth already. Crazy!!

My trip up in Canada was so wonderful! I'm only sad that I'm back in the south again :(

Surprisingly my parents seemed really supportive of me this time, I think they're half wondering if my dh and me will split. Like my mom was here for 3 months so she got to witness how it is here.

I came home to a complete mess... its insane how he can live like this. The bathrooms were so bad! He left this huge mountain of clothes, he didn't bother putting away anything.
Its really bad. I feel like its gonna take me ages to get it livable again.

My sister is splitting from her hubby... so I'm half wondering if that'll pave the way for me. Is that bad thinking?

Same here! I kinda stopped coming here myself.

Things are confusing still. I have a terrible case of baby fever. I'm considering asking my DH if he is open to trying for a baby. As much as I am so un-attracted to him, I would love to be pregnant again and have a baby.

My kids are doing great. I do so enjoy them even if they do stress me out time to time hahah

I hope you're well Lily! Did you have a good birthday?

Hello everybody. It has been forever since I been on here so let me update. I divorced my husband in 2015. I am now with a new man and could not be much happier. We are on going on 4 years now this year. We are saving for children but I have no kids as of yet. I have a fur baby, our lovely one year old ferret named Cashew. Also, in our spare time, we ride motorcycles. Wow time is flying because everybody’s kids are getting sooo big.

Hey! I remember you! It’s good to hear from you.

Things are great this end, Darcy is now 6 and the sweetest little girl. But, she can be a little madam and loves to have a little strop! She certainly know what she wants!

We also have a little 19 month old boy called Arthur. He is amazing, such a good sleeper/eater, etc. Darcy is the best big sister and they both absolutely adore each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->