light hearted ttc

Thanks everyone! Cant give too much away but life is good im happier than iv been in a long time :)
Darcy is so gorgeous glad to hear ur all doin well!
Yay for team pink rics was that what u were hoping for?

Aww blondie your kids are so adorable!!

Jo do tell!! :)

Claire, congratulations! :)

Lily, I know life is short, I just don't want to do anything I regret even more, you know? Like if I break up the marriage and then life is even worse I don't know if that'll be worth it. :wacko: so right now I'm just holding on. In a dream world my dh will stop being a jerk and I'll start feeling attracted to him again, but right now I just keep asking myself over and over WHAT did I see in him

Ashley - I could've written that myself! My husband and I are on and off. I dont think Im still attracted to him, but we do have better days where we are happy as a family. There's days where I start looking up "how to get a divorce" in my state. I am capable of leaving, I'll just work my butt off to take care of my kids because I currently already have a job, but whats holding me back are my kids. I dont want them to grow up in a broken family. I am pretty sure my husband will still be a part of their lives but it wont be the same. Trust me, if it werent for the kids I would've gotten a divorce a few years ago. Things are just more complicated when kids are involved. Most days, I also ask myself what in the world did I see in him.

I'm so sorry you guys feel like that it must be so hard!!! Xx

Jo we didn't mind either way really. X

See the annoying thing is im still attracted to the ex oh and do see good qualities in him, but knowing he can flip like that and be so angry i just cant go back there.

Jo, yeah that isn't very safe for you or your children.. you did what's best.

Lily, I feel the same way! Like I know breaking up with my dh will damage my kids.. if it was the case of him being physically abusive then I hope I'd have the strength to get away. But at the moment I just don't like him. I don't hate him though, its just more of a case of I don't know if I could have sex with him again. :wacko: At the same time however I'm wanting a baby! I dunno if I'm just a hormonal wreck or what :haha:

Have u guys still not had sex?! Does he not want it either? Have u spoke about it? Cos its seriously been too long now woman i dont kno how u cope!
I hope you all have peaceful christmases at least! Matt is picking the kids up at 3.30 xmas day and they are staying 2 whole nights which is a first. Kinda dreading it as i will worry the whole time but it is nice to have some freedom i must admit.
Things are going so well with the new man! I actually wake up smiling in the morning it feels great :) honestly ladies if you arent happy something needs to change. I didnt realise how unhappy i was till i look back now. Yes the first few weeks were hard but it was totally worth it! You can be happy again!!
Merry Christmas everyone enjoy the festivities! Xxx

Jo I'm so pleased for you!!! Hope you enjoy your peace!!! Merry Christmas everyone xxx

Hope everyone had a great time over the holidays! I can't believe its already a new year.

I'm disappointed in last year, that was supposed to be the year where everything made sense and I was supposed to know what to do about life. But in reality I'm more confused than ever on what I should do.

I really really wish that I could become physically attracted to my DH again. Sometimes I feel like things could get slightly better then. It has now been 3 years since we last had sex... which is crazy!! Like this can't be normal.
And then I still really want another baby :( Now I am starting to wonder if there ever will be a right time. Only I don't know how to even begin asking my DH on his opinions on it. Like he keeps saying that we're done having babies. He even took down the baby gates and stuff.

Anyways enough pity story from me! I hope everyone is doing great!

To be honest I don't think having another baby at the moment will help! You both need to work on your marriage first. Do you ever talk about anything or discuss that you've not had sex in 3 years? Xx

Thats what i was gonna say rics, they must have talked about it?!

Ok so i can take it no more!! I was worried about posting incase the ex saw it but i think hed hafta try pretty hard to stumble accross our private thread so here goes... i said i had a new man.. well we have been dtd using withdrawal (probably stupidly) and now im freaking out. It would be a terrible time to get preg obviously. So im due af tomorrow.. and i got this with fmu. Im not sure it was there in timeframe tho. I tested before the school run and studied it harder when i got back. I took it out the case to see this... the pic with the darker line is the same test left out for about an hour!!!

Attachments

• 20180105_102017.jpg
    20180105_102017.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20180105_105153.jpg
    20180105_105153.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
That looks quite convincing jo!! 😱😱 have you tested anymore? Xx

No we have awful communication problems, we have from even before we got married. I just assumed we'd be able to talk once we got married.

So no nothing is ever discussed, even when we went a year and a half without sex once i got pregnant with Cassidy it wasn't discussed.... I mean I'd try to initiate sex then only he never wanted it, he only once wanted it and that's when I got pregnant with Rose.

I'm not sure why everything has to be so AWKWARD between us, like I dread hearing him say "Lets talk" because it basically means to grill me over and over. He still thinks I am cheating on him :shrug:

Sometimes I really do wish someone better would come along. But I know that'll never happen :nope:

Jo, I'm happy for you!!! But eekkk that's scary about the pregnancy scare.... do you think it'll mess everything up?

It would certainly make things more difficult! My other tests are bfn or so faint im calling bfn but af is still a no show!! Was due sat and its tues today...

I haven't posted in a while! I hope you ladies are doing well! I'm getting ready to go visit family again up north. I'll be going there for the month of March. It'll be nice to get away! :)

Hey me neither! Enjoy your trip ashley i hope the oh makes it enjoyable for you.
So im feeling confused. Things with the new man are great but the ex is trying everything to get me back and i am starting to wonder if I'm doing the righr thing. I still feel such a strong emotional connection to him despite everything. Its so hard thinking of us not being a family and him maybe having another woman round the kids its a lot to take in.

Awww Jo, that's hard!! But yeah I think that would be inevitable, if you move on, I'm sure he will too...

I know some people can make stuff like that work, I just don't know if I could or not. Like yes I dream about getting away, but then when I think about it, it kinda scares me!:wacko:

But it'll be nice to have some space in March! I'm just going up alone with my kids.

I hope you have a nice break Ashley hopefully the time apart will be a good thing.

Jo do you want to be with him? Is he willing to change his ways? He will move on eventually but don’t be with him just because you don’t want him with someone else. X

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been posting but I'm lurking lol. Sorry about the issues that you're ashley, sometimes I feel the same about my dh but I'm happy to say we do have better moments so that's what holding me back.

Jo- I hope things get better for you!

Claire- can't believe you're already 27 wks!

Afm, I'm soo busy with these 3. Theo is so cute but he can be clingy at times. People are already asking if I want another and I just gave them a blank look, seriously not the time to ask lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->