light hearted ttc

:haha: hope its more of a good sign. I had sharp quick pains earlier. Dont know why but good thing we been dtd every day thats all im saying :rofl:

Wow im finally caught up on all my threads on bnb!! its a chore but someone's got to do it it does take ages tho

yes i know what you mean. Lately its not alot of talk on the other threads so im pretty much mostly on this one chatting away and dont have to worry about the others

Dunno how you get your man into bed so often!! mine needs to get himself a higher sex drive

DH always tells me its because he's a virgo :rofl: and every time he sees me he gets motivated to dtd :rofl: but i notice that he has always had a high sex drive

Im having a right good chuckle here! Theres a website called damn you auto correct and its people conversations that the iphone has auto corrected its so funny and has really cheered me up!

Im having a right good chuckle here! Theres a website called damn you auto correct and its people conversations that the iphone has auto corrected its so funny and has really cheered me up!

love that site!! :haha:

Awwww my dh needs a higher sex drive tooo!!! He RARELY wants it crazy cause I used to thiink all guys wanted it like all the time... oh how wrong I was!!

my android phone use to do autocorrect ugh hated it

hello :)

i went to bed 2 early last night so been catching up this morning u ladies do make me chuckle :haha:

jose, oooooh u so close now u might b the first of our lil group 2 get ur bfp fx that wud b awesome

sheeps, this is my second month off bcp my first af came at 32 days but it was only late because i had a chemical so it is posible 2 get preggas straight after the pill fx 4 u 2 hun

mszwizz how did u get on last night did u manage 2 get him off the comp bloody men they get abit excited when they playing dont they lol
hope u managed 2 get some :)

well oh was tired so we went 2 bed early i was pretty tired myself so i thought il go with him hav a nice cuddle :) WRONG now i cant believe im saying this but oh tried it on with me :o i was actually telling him no but he still managed2 get his own way so there i was again with a fanny full of sperm but 4 no bloody purpose this time :rofl:

thanks! love this site already, so easy to use! :haha:
and yessss please :) xx

:happydance: il add ur name hun anything goes on here so feel free 2 talk about wot u want even if its moaning about ur oh that what most of us do :haha:

Hi Ladies! Hi Beccah!!

Like Skyraaa me and OH went to bed early and gosh i've missed alot! hehe.

Hope everyone is ok today :-D

Mzswizz hope you got OH to get off the video games and put that doughnut to good use :haha:

Jose and Sheeps- i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! :-D

x

haha! think i'll fit in well with that! need someone to have a grumble and moan to sometimes!! :haha:

HIII TTCwitPCOS! x

You've come the the right thread then Beccah! We love a good moan! especially about our OHs :haha: :-D

well...i do anyhow :haha:

:haha: i know ttc its crazy how these ladies talk :haha:

im gd just got a bit of a headache ooooh maybe its a symptom lol, did u go 2 bed early 4 a reason hun ?? ;) lol
i sooo didnt want it last night but bloody oh was like a dog on heat so i just turned 2 spoons and let him get on with it so romantic :rofl:

beccan im sure u will fit in nicely this site is gd but i think sometimes its abit stressful coz every1 wants the same thing and ppl get obsesed with ttc so its nice 2 hav this thread going :)

i can imagine! i cant get my head round charting, temps ect atm, but i'm sure when i get the hang of it i could get pretty obsessed! :haha:

oh was like a dog on heat so i just turned 2 spoons and let him get on with it so romantic :rofl:
HAHAHAH! thats exactly what i'm like sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->