light hearted ttc

aww Im beginning to think I need a break from this forum...cant take this TTC anymore :cry: my head is fried :cry::cry:

SAM-Im not good at charting myself...too much work for me and dh doesnt like the sound of the thermometer beeping and waking him up :rofl:

josephine- the website is https://www.allexperts.com/el/Psychics/

You can see the description of each psychic on the right and check out the ones that are available and choose the one you want to use and click on ask question under their name. You should receive a response no later than 3 days.

aww Im beginning to think I need a break from this forum...cant take this TTC anymore :cry: my head is fried :cry::cry:

awwww hun u will b ok if u feel u need a break maybe just have sex if and when u want 4 a while instead of worrying about all that other stuff, if u need 2 talk we all here hun xx

i agree with skyraaa. You dont need to worry about opks and all that. we know we dont. im just going with the flow and pray for the best.

Hello ladies! Youve all been busy had 4 pages to catch up on! Dont worry Samantha I dont understand ovulation much or charting or temping etc .. Im just going with the flow and not using opks its all abit much, Im only going to use opks if in months and months im still not pregnant, As for my af it was due about 4 days ago but im thinking because i just came of bc the :witch: is messing with me! Ive had 2 bfns so im confused but il just see what shwos up first af or bfp! How is everyone today? x

OOh you're late sheeps thats good, but i did i admit have stupidly long cycles after coming off the pill, how long have u been off it?
Im about 11dpo toady starting to get excited/worried/scared/not get hopes up

AAAARRRGGHHH the computer keeps losing my posts while im typing!!!! Thanks for the link mszwizz for the 3rd time of typing lol. Samantha I hope you're not too down :hugs:

sheeps-let's hope its more of a bfp than af :thumbup: and im doing great! other than dealing with DH screaming because he is playing video games...everything is okay :rofl:

samantha-trust me we all do. But i guess thats why now we take the relax approach and just dtd and whatever happens happens even tohugh we are always rooting for a bfp at the end of the cycle :haha:

josephine-you're welcome and sometimes my internet is slow so it does duplicates messages on here :haha:

Ive only been off bc for as month so im not sure whats going on!

i remember i took bc but it was only for a week because the ones i took made me not want to eat and i slept majority of my day so it was a no go for me.

Ive been on 2 different makes on for about 2 days and it made me sick! Then i switched to Logynon and i think ive been on it a couple of years not too long though

No i dont, Sorry if tmi but ever since i came off it my sex drive is back! I actually feel like it now but when i was on bc i never felt like it

I dont think its any good for our bodies to take it. I plan never to again! no hormonal birth control! tho i dont plan on ever using birth control full stop hahahha

dont worry thats not tmi. But i know what you mean. Any little ttc thing i tired that just didnt work usually dropped my sex drive significantly. Now...im like the sex goddess :rofl:

Note to self...Dont let DH play video games after eating doughnuts :rofl:

I didnt think i had any symptoms but man my boobs are soooore on the sides this evening and for some reason i have lots of spots on my chest... best be a good sign otherwise its just gross!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->