light hearted ttc

skyraaa

Reaction score
hey every1 just thought id start a light hearted thread where we can have a laugh about ttc and differant situations
i understand ttc can b a very trying and stressful for some ladies out there so just thought it wud b nice 2 have somewhere we can all just chill and have a chat

this thread is just 4 having a chat and laugh dont even need 2 b about ttc but if u need 2 moan about dh/oh here is the place 2 do it lol
feel free :)

the stress free chat alot ladies also known as the up4it girls lol:)

skyraaa - Hayley :bfp::happydance:
mzswizz - Patrice
sheeps24- Holly :bfp: congratulations :happydance:
ac1987 - Ashley :bfp: congratulations :happydance:
josephine3 - Jo :bfp: congratulations :happydance:
preggohopes
ttcwitpcos - Katie
samantha_ - Sam
beccah11
WhightMom2be - Teresa
LittleBunnie
Blondiejay :bfp: congratulations :happydance:
peachy905 :bfp: congratulations :happydance:
Sarah Lou 80 - Sarah :bfp: congratulations :happydance:
gracief - Grace :bfp: congratultions :happydance:
sjbenefield :bfp: congratulations :happydance:
sg0720 - Sarina
loobo83 - Louise :bfp: congratulations :happydance:
Hazybaby84 - Hazel
bbn2 :bfp: congratulations :happydance:
hopefulfi
looneycarter - Erica :bfp: congratulations :happydance:
stephieB - Steph
rmsh1
Boxxey
Samanthax
KARS2012
miss_d

any1 else want 2 join this thread feel free :)

yaaay :) happy dayz

wheres mzswizz/ lildreamy and josephine3 get in here girlies and any1 else that wants 2 join

mumma bear thought u wud b here lol and hello sheeps :wave:

:) yay mcd's for dinna! Ive been ache'in for it!!

mmmm sound gd i went 2 mcds today coz my daughter was crazing 4 it, i was gd tho went 4 the fries and a coffee i was just dribbling at other ppls food and hoping dd left some of her happy meal :rofl:

shows how much im changing my diet 4 ttc jst ate a massive steak and had cheese a crackers mmmmmm

im finally in here yay :happydance: i just had leftovers from thanksgiving and now im baking two batches of sugar cookies yummy.

:) yay mcd's for dinna! Ive been ache'in for it!!

mmmm sound gd i went 2 mcds today coz my daughter was crazing 4 it, i was gd tho went 4 the fries and a coffee i was just dribbling at other ppls food and hoping dd left some of her happy meal :rofl:

shows how much im changing my diet 4 ttc jst ate a massive steak and had cheese a crackers mmmmmm

Other than cutting out sushi, TTC and even when i was pregnant ive always eaten the same!

good morning every1 :) how r we all this morning??

well i managed 2 get bding last night yaay!!! after oh rejecting me the night b4 saying i was acting a crazy lady 4 saying i just needed his sperm :rofl: romance has gone
but last night i had 2 give him a bj and not mention ttc he was ok with that lol but seemed 2 take ages 2 releace his spermies once id hopped on i was thinking bloody hurry up lol!!!
but on the plus side i think i got a fair few as i was rejected the night b4 lol!!
so im happy 2day :D

well i managed 2 get bding last night yaay!!! after oh rejecting me the night b4 saying i was acting a crazy lady 4 saying i just needed his sperm :rofl: romance has gone
but last night i had 2 give him a bj and not mention ttc he was ok with that lol but seemed 2 take ages 2 releace his spermies once id hopped on i was thinking bloody hurry up lol!!!
but on the plus side i think i got a fair few as i was rejected the night b4 lol!!

Awww noooo I get all desperate too, yesterday morning I started bawling my eyes out telling him I felt like the man of the family because I wanted sex more then him:haha: (Seriously all this ttcing makes me an emotional wreck)
But he caved and we bd-ed :thumbup: Now I'm just hoping it caught my egg! :)

good morning ladies. Unfortunately the bleeding hasnt stopped yet but DH and i are still keeping our flame. We arent going to dtd until the bleeding has stop but geez im about to go in and stop it myself because its taking forever :rofl:

Awww noooo I get all desperate too, yesterday morning I started bawling my eyes out telling him I felt like the man of the family because I wanted sex more then him:haha: (Seriously all this ttcing makes me an emotional wreck)
But he caved and we bd-ed :thumbup: Now I'm just hoping it caught my egg! :)

haha i was like that when he rejected me the other night :rofl: i tell u all this bding is stressful whatever happened 2 the days when we wud bd and both come now i dont even care if i come or not lol

and yes we r going 2 get our big fat positive!!!! :) x

good morning ladies. Unfortunately the bleeding hasnt stopped yet but DH and i are still keeping our flame. We arent going to dtd until the bleeding has stop but geez im about to go in and stop it myself because its taking forever :rofl:

thats shit :( come on bleeding go away now pleeeese do u not know this woman needs 2 get baby dancing!!!

i hope dh isnt demanding u pleasing him in other ways my bloody oh does when af comes lol

actually dh finds ways to please both of us. but bleeding go away grrrr

must b annoying but dont worry hun i hav heard some women r more fertile after a mc so lets hope u get urs next month :)
can just imagin it u go 2 toilet find out theres no bleeding, right dh im ready now BED!!! LOL

:rofl: exactly im going to just pounce on him

:rofl: im sure dh will b a happy man
me and oh r going out 4 a meal and cinema 2night for our year aniversery :)
so im looking forward 2 stuffing myself with food and i think i might get lucky 2night :D

happy anniversary!!! it will be 6 yrs together on Feb. 18th and 3 yrs married on July 25th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->