light hearted ttc

I know this was for non ttc chat :p Can anyone help me ... Im 3 days late tested with a very cheap test off the interent and bfn, I tested on the day af was due, This is my first cycle off bc, Should i test with one of my clearblues?

hi sheeps its not just for non ttc chat hun post anything in here we mainly moan about our oh lol

i wud defo test again in my experiance superdrug test are good they r 10miu
or a frer stay away from clear blues as blue dyes give lots of evaps unless u doing a digi :) gl hun really hope u get ur bfp keep us updated

and remember 2 come chat 2 us whenever u like x

Thank you so much! I have a digi one so may test tonight il see if oh agrees! Will keep you posted and will probably be back! x

Snoobs and sheep hiiiiii!!

AFM, cant wait to go home and dtd :rofl: oh and im going to the doctor for bloodwork regarding fertility and see if i can have a successful pregnancy either wednesday or thursday yay :happydance:

good morning ladies!!
oooh i have time 2 post here just b4 work as going in a bit later today :) hope u are all gd

sheeps how did u get on i really hope u got ur bfp if not dont b 2 disheartened
ur chances will go up next month with bcp being out of ur systom longer x g x

hello mzswizz good news on going 2 see some1 im sure u r fine tho just been unlucky :( so ur bak 2 dtd :happydance: bet dh is happy 2 lol

well me and oh dtd again last night i tell u my lady bits r getting sore all this dtd no pain no gain they say lol im not charting or using opks so dont know exactly when i oved just hope i have already my fanny needs a rest lol
but will prob do it tonight and tomorro come on u can do it lol

Oooh good luck at the docs mzswizz! careful with the fertilitea dunno if you mised my post about it!

I'm crazy I know I am... I just started crochetting baby clothes!! :haha::haha:

Hi skyraa did a test and it was bfn but i thought it would be so im not dissappointed just hope af shows soon so i can get back on track :)

skyraaa- i see you on a roll with dtd :haha:

josephine-i have decided not to take the tea because i heard so many negative feedbacks about it. Thanks.

sheep-Hopefully you get AF so you can get back into the ttc.

AC-i already have a baby outfit in the closet :blush:

AFM, dh and i dtd last night :happydance: Now i just got to call and schedule my appt. And good news is DH is home today so you know what that means :rofl:

Sheeps- sorry about the bfn you're not out till she shows tho!!

yeah I have just 1 baby outfit in my cupboard a boy one for some reason, cos I couldnt resist it!

mszwizz you're oh isnt going to know whats hit him lol you'll be wearin him out!!!

hello ladies, nice to be back after a weekend break. AF has gone, so its time to hit the sack tonight!!!!! and every other night till the big O and even after:) DH is also game, since we haven't done the deed in a long time, as i was unwell. btw, i wantd to know, does the sperm really wash out if you pee after sex? sometimes i get this urge to pee, and isn't it worse if you hold it in? wanted to know, because i've heard its unhealthy to hold back when you want to go, and women get pregnant even if they pee and wash up after sex.

hello ladies, nice to be back after a weekend break. AF has gone, so its time to hit the sack tonight!!!!! and every other night till the big O and even after:) DH is also game, since we haven't done the deed in a long time, as i was unwell. btw, i wantd to know, does the sperm really wash out if you pee after sex? sometimes i get this urge to pee, and isn't it worse if you hold it in? wanted to know, because i've heard its unhealthy to hold back when you want to go, and women get pregnant even if they pee and wash up after sex.

it does flush some of them out cos of the pressure of squeezing i think! but you're right its hard not to go after and it can cause utis if you're not careful or do it too often i think

well ladies its set. I got a doc appt on December 8th @ 9:15am :happydance:

Josephine-I too have a boy outfit :blush:

Preggo-After dtd, i go and pee and then lay back down and i've gotten pregnant that way. Usualyl they say it only takes the strongest most fit sperm a few minutes to reach where they need to go so you shouldnt worry about it.

I do that too if I cant hold it, i pee then lie down after! I thoguht it wouldnt work but you are proof it can!!

yes! i even got pregnant while I was on top. So its possible :haha:

well ladies its set. I got a doc appt on December 8th @ 9:15am :happydance:

Josephine-I too have a boy outfit :blush:

Preggo-After dtd, i go and pee and then lay back down and i've gotten pregnant that way. Usualyl they say it only takes the strongest most fit sperm a few minutes to reach where they need to go so you shouldnt worry about it.

I read it take at least 20 minutes for them to make it to the fallopian tube to get the eggy!

wow thanks ladies!!!! now i dont have to worry about sperm washing out:) really hope this is my month!!! lots of baby dust to you all too:)

josephine-i've noticed that alot of website have different time frames :haha: But i think as long as you got a few minutes, you should be okay.

preggo-You're welcome. Im hoping we all can be bump buddies.

AFM, cant wait for the doc appt on Dec. 8th atleast that would be one week away from OV if my cycle is okay. But we shall see with the bloodwork etc.

hello every1 :wave:

sheeps im sorry it was a bfn :( come on stupid :witch: hurry up so she can get on with next cycle, chin up hunni defo more chance next month x

mszwizz yay on the docs app defo let us know how it goes :)

well iv just got in from work and oh has already said hes 2 tired 4 sex tonight :( i think we will b ok tho coz im pretty sure iv oved already il jump on him tomorro lol!!!

as 4 going 4 a pee after sex i did always and got preggas with my dd so defo can happen :)

i will update and as for dh...i know we are going to dtd soon, just plotting on him :rofl:

Hello again ladies, Im was planning on not using opks because i know i will get crazy and it will end up taking over constantly doing everything on time etc if you get what i mean, Do you think its a silly idea to just go for it and not use them and hope for the best! If it dosent work in a few months then myabe use opks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->