Light period last month, late period this month.

beemarie

Reaction score
I need opinions! Lol So last month me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex around ovulation. Shortly after, on time, I got my period but it was short and pretty light with almost no cramping. Where as my period is usually 5-6 days every month with moderate cramping. It wasn't like my normal period at all but it also, I don't think, wasn't light enough to be considered spotting. This month I am now six days late. I haven't had any symptoms of getting my period except for the slight, tiniest cramps. I've had excess cm, to the point where I run to the bathroom thinking I started my period, but nothing- just lotiony white cm. And for the past week and a half I've had pretty severe nausea and even still am occasionally getting it this week..especially after eating fried/greasy food. Which is very uncommon for me. What do you guys think? Is it possible that I am pregnant? I plan on testing soonish but in the meantime, i'm just looking for feedback. Should I even test at all soon or just stick it out to see if AF will show within the next few days

If your 6 days late already I would say you should take a test. The light period you had could've been implantation bleeding. what color was the bleeding? xx

That's what I was thinking too. It was light blood most of the time, with the exception of minimal dark patches. I will probably test tomorrow.

Ooh I hope to see how your test goes, I'm in a similar position ATM having a very short af! :wacko:

What does AF mean? As you'll see by my post I'm very new to this x

Well I had a light af yesterday after the day before being just spotting, nothing today so in all a 4 day period with a day of nothing inbetween! Wierd but think it was just af and not pg :( although havennt done a test!

toms mummy thats possibly implantation....id take a test in a few days!

Took a test...bfn. I am officially more confused now than I was before.

aww sorry beemarie :( wait a few days and test again see what happens!

Well i've taken two. One, there was a very very faint diagonal blue line. The second was a negative.
Does the one with the faint like count as a positive? And if so, what gives with the negative test?

can you post a picture??!! It could very well be your positive...the other test may have been too early to show. or it could be an evap...the blue dye tests are nasty with those evaps. try a free or and test with pink dye! but i want to see a pic!!

Definitely an evap because AF showed today...nearly ten days late, but here none the less.
Thank you for all of your help and feedback. :)

awww I'm sorry hun! fxd for next cycle!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->